🎮 SB MOD APK CREATE YOUR OWN APPS MOD : FREE PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION! v3.9.9

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,901 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbennytopia's Underworld Boss
Member for 4 years

IMPORTANT NOTES : INSTALLATION REQUIRES A ROOTED DEVICE.YOU ALSO NEED TO HAVE SB PATCHER LATEST VERSION INSTALLED ON YOUR PHONE.
HOW THE MOD WORKS : Sign in with your google account and when you go to purchase premium you should get a promt from sb patcher,press yes and BOOM! PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION UNLOCKED FOR FREE!
LASTLY,DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE THE WORK I DO HERE!

CREATE YOUR OWN APPS 3.9.9 (Latest)

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: @LVL 500 Mafia Boss

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 68 times

• Create native Android apps on your smartphone.

Main Features:

- Block programming similar to Scratch from MIT
    - Visual Drag & Drop Integrated development environment (IDE)
    - Automatically translated source code (Java and XML)
    - Compile and build install files on your phone (APK file)
    - Publish and update to Google Play Store
    - Fully Compatible with Android Studio

Sketchware is a Scratch-like block programming based integrated development environment (IDE) for developing mobile Android apps.

It's okay if you do not know anything about developing Android apps. Sketchware is an IDE that uses block language like Scratch, an innovative programming language invented by MIT that transforms the complex language of text-based coding into visual, drag-and-drop building blocks.

Scratch is such a simple language, even little children can learn to develop. Sketchware translates Scratch into Java and XML source codes, so there is no limit on what you can develop.

Sketchware provides documentations you can follow to become an expert at Scratch block programming and Android app development. Each example contains programming concepts you can understand by completing the project.

Visually design and develop apps, then simply run your app with a single click to build and install directly on your Android device. The projects are fully compatible with Android Studio, an IDE used on a PC, so you can export your finished project and continue working on Android Studio, or your favorite editor.

•   
    No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• FREE PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION!
    ENJOY!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank LVL 500 Mafia Boss and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.besome.sketch

Last edited:
Downloaded 55 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats!

KingDon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks I'll try it. Non rooted device

KingDon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cannot log in to Google or purchase premium account for non rooted devices

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
Sorry to hear that,as it turns out my suspicions were right...Imma edit the post to "REQUIRES A ROOTED DEVICE".Would you like a refund of your SB Points bud?

Kritikumarb

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for your work but sad to Know that not working in unrooted phone but At least there is someone who did it
Please try to make it for Unrooted device.
Again thanks for your help bro 😍😍

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
Sorry to break it to you,but it's impossible to make this for un-rooted devices...Any modification to an app that requires sign in/log in with another app requires root so you can login/sign in successfully otherwise you aren't able to do so.I wasn't sure this was for every app at first but thanks to the feedback @KingDon provided now im sure...

Benichelis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Cannot log in to Google or purchase premium account for rooted devices

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
It definitely works for rooted devices.You must be doing something wrong.I can send you a screenshot from my rooted phone if you want as further proof

Benichelis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Screenshot_2019-10-07-01-19-32-123.jpeg

always stuck here when I try to log in with a google account my device is Lenovo a7000-a

CREATE YOUR OWN APPS MOD : FREE PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION! v3.9.9 was released by SuperEvilMafiaBoss and 8923 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.