Mod apk Critical Ops v0.9.8.f557 Hacked with Radar Hack, Antiban, No Invalid Application & more (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,743 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Title: Critical Ops v0.9.8.f557 Hacked with Radar Hack, Antiban, No Invalid Application & more (updated)

Name of the game: Critical Ops

Version: v0.9.8.f557

Root needed? No

Internet required? Yes

Game Description:
Critical Ops is a fast-paced FPS that will test your reflexes and tactical skill. Experience the thrill of modern terrorist warfare as you fight a critical strike operation as a counter-terrorist or aim to cause destruction as a terrorist.
Fight for domination alongside your friends, or show the world your skill by leading the individual scoreboard.
Join the competitive combat in the most skill-based portable FPS!
Guns range from simple pistols to knives and from AK47s to sniper rifles!

Critical Ops is still under development, but you can already download and play the game now!
We will keep working on the game continuously to fix bugs, improve optimization and add a ton of new features and content to the game!

Are you ready for this exciting, action packed first person shooter ?

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.criticalforceentertainment.criticalops
MOD Features:
Show EVERY enemy on the map (Radar Hack)
Anti Ban
No Cheat Detection
License Check Bypassed
No MOD Version Detect
No Root Detection
Bypassed forced update
No Invalid Application (temporary, I will release a fixed version each time it will appear again)

MEGA MOD 2
Open the in-match SHOP everywhere <--- EXCLUSIVE
Show EVERY enemy on the map (Radar Hack)
Anti Ban
No Cheat Detection
License Check Bypassed
No MOD Version Detect
No Root Detection
Bypassed forced update
No Invalid Application (temporary, I will release a fixed version each time it will appear again)

Notes: the "OPEN SHOP EVERYWHERE" feature lets you access the Weapon purchase panel from everywhere inside the MAP, and not only in the spawn position. Please beware it will automatically vanish after some seconds, as it's supposed to be even if you were in the Spawn Position.

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 328 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
New Feature coming: BUY EVERYWHERE <--- NEW!

DSidious73

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
once again..a thanx for your tireless efforts

powertrip

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
yes thanks @Sbenny FYI - mod 2 will open the menu but will not let you buy.

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
yes thanks @Sbenny FYI - mod 2 will open the menu but will not let you buy.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll see when I'll have some more free time to tweak it even more. I expect to add some more features soon for this game, if it'll be enough successful.

Critical Ops v0.9.8.f557 Hacked with Radar Hack, Antiban, No Invalid Application & more was released by Sbenny and 32066 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.