Mod apk Crossy Road v1.3.2 Unlimited Coins

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,854 happy users since 2014.
Register

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

Root needed?: NO

Can be played Offline?: YES

Game description: Updated version of Frogger with many more new and interesting characters. Sad part is...the other side of the road never ends ;)

Google Playstore:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yodo1.crossyroad&hl=en
MOD description: Unlimited Coins

Installation Instructions: Copy the APK to your device and install.

Credits to: Me

Download links:
http://usersdownload.com/ers7gio1k8ib/Crossy_Road_MOD_v1.3.2_by_JD45.apk.html

Downloaded 3 times

ViiP3R

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Re: MOD APK MOD: Crossy Road - Unlimited Coins

##TOPIC IN HELD##

We don't support userscloud as main file hosting since of recent bug reports concerning countries and the blocking of sites. Please change it within 24-48 hours otherwise the topic may be deleted.

Best regards,

-J

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Re: MOD APK MOD: Crossy Road - Unlimited Coins

Hello JD45, I'm afraid to inform you we do not support USERSCLOUD as main File Hosting.

USERSCLOUD, ZIPPYSHARE, DAILYUPLOADS etc, can be used only as eventual MIRROR websites but your main download link MUST be linking to http://sbupload.com .
The main reason for this rule is we don't want our users to get in trouble while downloading files. Troubles such as, unwanted apps being installed because of pop-ads or harmful advertisements (userscloud, zippyshare, dailyuploads and almost every file hosting all around the web), very slow download speed (userscloud, mediafire, rg, ul and many, many others) and waiting times. SBUpload is clean, fast and 100% free so please help us giving our users the best service we can (especially because I worked about 2 weeks to make this file hosting xD).

You could take a look to our Game Releases Rules to clear any eventual doubts, thanks :)

I fixed your download link and added this game to our Games Area to encourage you but I'll be thankful to you if you follow this guideline :)

PS: The Topic Title should not contain "MOD" (which is given by the [MOD] Topic Attribute) and should contain the Game Version to let people know which version is this game you released. I'll suppose this is the latest version so I edited your Topic Title aswell.

ViiP3R

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Re: MOD APK Crossy Road v1.3.2 Unlimited Coins

##TOPIC APPROVED##

Note; Topic edited by Sbenny. Take care of your topics by yourself next time otherwise it will take consequences.

Best regards,
-J

Crossy Road v1.3.2 Unlimited Coins was released by JD45 and 4718 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.