Mod apk Crush Them All v1.5.744 - A lot of Flooz Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,944 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Crush Them All v1.5.744

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 90 times

• Crush Them All is a great idle rpg for Android where you'll gather a team of mighty heroes and fight against dark powers who rapt your princess. Defeat powerful enemies with the help of the skills of your heroes, unlocking new powerful heroes as long as you keep playing.

Features of Crush Them All for Android:

• A wide variety of heroes
    • Countless stages
    • Hundreds of artifacts
    • Easy Controls
    • Guilds & Arena Battles
    • Many boss to defeat

Travel across the dangerous world of this game and fight against monsters, enlarge your collection with new heroes, magic creatures and other characters each having unique abilities. Tap the screen and take the heroes to the battle, and crush giant bosses and get a worthy reward. Power up your heroes with high quality armors and weapons in this fantastic Online RPG, so download now Crush Them All MOD APK for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• • Gain 1000 Flooz for each additional Unit Slot you'll unlock
    • Gain 1000 Flooz for each additional Skill Slot you'll unlock
    • Gain 1000 Flooz for each additional Normal or Event Artifact Slot Unlocked <--- New/Experimental
    • Gain 1000 Flooz when you unlock a Dock <--- New/Experimental

VERY HIGH BAN CHANCE!!!

Note
    s: make sure you never have more than 5000 Flooz, as you might get a ban. Read this post by @FinesseFinest in order to take additional measures against ban in this game. You can link your game with Facebook, but not with Google Play, unless you're rooted. If you have issues loggin-in with Facebook, uninstall your facebook app. Experimental features might not work as described as they've not yet been heavily tested.

Dock seems to not yet be implemented in the game. I found it in the game's code so I hacked it, if nobody will find what it's about, I'll remove it, but I don't think it hurts to leave it there 🙂

If by any chances you get a ban, this post by @hendrik will explain how to get unbanned -> How to get unbanned

An improved version with up to 10,000 Flooz instead of 1,000 is available here: ⭐ VIP MOD APK - Crush Them All Unlimited Flooz Hack (updated)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.godzilab.idlerpg

Crotin1111

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello @sbenny.1 please note that through parallel space is the safest way as I have tested.
1: Download Parallel Space through the playstore
2. Merge the app/game to parallel space
3. Download Tapping (Automatic Clicker)
4. Set Tapping to screen as if it was ready to click on two options.
5. Activate the FloozHack
6. Press Play on Tapping
7. once you are out of Flooz, delete the app completely, reinstall original version Crush Em All from the playstore.
8. Remerge into Parallel Space.
Voila

FinesseFinest

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yep the my anti-ban probably won't work anymore, I did that guide in like 2017 so it's most likely not applicable anymore. Better test some new stuff.

Crotin1111

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
eswezet
Its just temporary, eventually it will be easily hacked. thats how games turn into. i would not be surprised to see a private server in 2-3 years

TheZerokool

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The mod does not work for me, there is no difference with the normal apk downloaded from play store.

TheZerokool

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I reinstalled the APK, the Hack didn't work for me, I went back to the original APP and they banned me. Any solution???

DYWS

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just tried this mod yesterday,worked perfectly,basicly i had account with original game,i was logged in eith playstore and google acc,i deleted original game and installed modded,i bought artifacts slots and then spent all flooz on boxes, never went above 3k flooz,i must point out i had 300k+power and boung in game package(starter pack) before this.Even the play games log in worked in modded version.It worked for my brother too.after i bought evething i just deleted modded version and installed original.@Sbenny thank you for the mod,i was wondering about other version that says unlimited flooz,is it the same as this but you get more flooz(when buying artifact and champ slots) or is the hack tied to something other,i got all the slots open so i cant get any more flooz.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I just tried this mod yesterday,worked perfectly,basicly i had account with original game,i was logged in eith playstore and google acc,i deleted original game and installed modded,i bought artifacts slots and then spent all flooz on boxes, never went above 3k flooz,i must point out i had 300k+power and boung in game package(starter pack) before this.Even the play games log in worked in modded version.It worked for my brother too.after i bought evething i just deleted modded version and installed original.@Sbenny thank you for the mod,i was wondering about other version that says unlimited flooz,is it the same as this but you get more flooz(when buying artifact and champ slots) or is the hack tied to something other,i got all the slots open so i cant get any more flooz.
It's the same but you get a lot more Flooz :)
Post automatically merged:

New version is out!
#Thread Locked

@tuvan, @BACABI6, @phantom23, @Justsomebro, @FinesseFinest, @Cute Hunter, @l zylo stasis l, @Bradeik, @eswezet, @Archi, @Splitx, @Frimost, @chuoivip, @binh, @Dummie, @overseer, @newhope, @manualpro, @nanodownloader, @xSmog, @chris33134, @Icecoldallen, @egg10022, @Ducank156, @Uzumakijoe05, @Grauper, @rapchua00, @Duongnguyen, @Rss80, @Mellypluit, @Josias, @Ally66613, @Thien, @Deezpugs2, @elmosgv, @Fenyx, @Hao121, @Baitchelor, @Callido55, @Manytag73589, @Cannozza, @hongquanak42hht, @Lukino8, @Torchwick, @Defiantend, @Rascals, @babaca2020, @mauibade, @Kim223, @Krik1232443, @MrGods, @anivia, @StonyDMonkey, @TrojanxD, @Lbimaj, @Meyernicko, @Flowerdzn, @Crotin1111, @aaazsdasd, @okta72947, @Bakroe, @tonyyyy, @saadqrs, @Zoidin, @raztx, @HiimPadan, @Charlsricci, @fabinmeida, @Sleeebeeew, @Ksosnsjs, @xcggsa, @MAMM, @Evoxx, @Dead666999, @SoFtCoR3Fo0, @Kang19, @wristycargo, @benibo, @Str0y, @scarlet9xnd, @Octogfd, @Brogue, @ErnstPaulus, @TheZerokool, @Dyjins, @water0403, @absurdjj, @DYWS, @FluxManipulator, @trsilva13

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.