⭐ VIP mod apk Crush Them All v1.5.920 - Unlimited Flooz Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,751 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Crush Them All v1.5.920

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 4 times

• Crush Them All is a great idle rpg for Android where you'll gather a team of mighty heroes and fight against dark powers who rapt your princess. Defeat powerful enemies with the help of the skills of your heroes, unlocking new powerful heroes as long as you keep playing.

Features of Crush Them All for Android:

• A wide variety of heroes
    • Countless stages
    • Hundreds of artifacts
    • Easy Controls
    • Guilds & Arena Battles
    • Many boss to defeat

Travel across the dangerous world of this game and fight against monsters, enlarge your collection with new heroes, magic creatures and other characters each having unique abilities. Tap the screen and take the heroes to the battle, and crush giant bosses and get a worthy reward. Power up your heroes with high quality armors and weapons in this fantastic Online RPG, so download now Crush Them All MOD APK for free, only at sbenny.com!

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• VIP MOD 1
    • Gain 2500 Flooz for each additional Unit Slot you'll unlock
    • Gain 2500 Flooz for each additional Skill Slot you'll unlock
    • Gain 2500 Flooz for each additional Normal Artifact Slot Unlocked
    • Gain 2500 Flooz for each additional Event Artifact Slot Unlocked

VIP MOD 2
    • Gain 10000 Flooz for each additional Unit Slot you'll unlock
    • Gain 10000 Flooz for each additional Skill Slot you'll unlock
    • Gain 10000 Flooz for each additional Normal Artifact Slot Unlocked
    • Gain 10000 Flooz for each additional Event Artifact Slot Unlocked

Notes: these mods have a high ban chance. So far, the only safe way to use it seems to be to immediately spend all your Flooz when you gain them thanks to the hack.
    Alternative safe ways tested by users can be found here and here.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.godzilab.idlerpg

Reverof

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
About to download now, will update in a bit on how it does!

Reverof

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
So it's worked once, but can't get it to work again. Fixing to attempt more

Reverof

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Okay, so it worked on one of my accounts. I have a default account that pops up when I run the app, so I swapped to my other account in game pass and did the mod, spent all of my flooz then deleted the game and installed the play store version.

Since I didn't use all available spaces, I was saving some for different events, I deleted the play store on and installed the modded one but now I can't swap to a different account. Anyone have any idea why or suggestions?

LordAlucardxx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Might as well try, see if I can play

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status