Custom "NO ROOT" Needed Game Saves

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,261 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
What's up fellow SBENNY members? I got a service for any who need it. Please read everything before deciding on anything.

I am offering custom made game save for most games. Not all games are supported as they can not be hacked, like most server sided games. The custom save can only be hacked by what is hackable. So games currency can't be hacked, but items can be unlocked. You get the gist. Basically most game saves made by myself or others start at the beginning of a game, with whatever name we started with, so you get stuck with our stuff.

With this service I am willing to custom edit your save data, so you will not lose any progress on your file and you won't have to deal with using someone else's name in your game.
{Example: Chaos Rings 3 - You get to name your Main character and pick a team name. If you download DaX's custom save, you get her characters name and team name and start at the beginning of the game.}
If you use my service, I edit your save file, you keep your progress, team name and character name.

I know most people down't like hearing "Service" because they don't want to or can't afford to or are unable to spend money of stuff.

I hack a lot of games and make a lot of standard save files anyone can use for free, but it you wish to use own data and maybe get more then what I put in a free release, then this service is for you.

I don't charge a lot like other sites and some other modders/hackers. I believe in keeping it fair priced and simple. Each modded/hacked save file is a one time fee and I will re-mod/hack it a second time for free if you need it. A third time or more would cost extra.

The cost, you ask?
$5.00 a game OR 500 SB Points That's it.

It would be a long list to add games that can be modded/hacked this way. If you are unsure about a game, just ask.
1. Just remember Most server sided games, can not be hacked this way and will not work.
2. This works best with games that are offline. {May work with some online games, but not server sided games like Zenonia S, Gameloft games, etc.}

Last edited:

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
No sorry. SuperCell has to many server checks to bypass for save files.

Sylanthis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
What about Pot Farm Grass roots? Are you able to add potbucks to my account for example? Ill pay if you can

Tako Mayo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Cool idea. So, uhm, is it possible to edit a save made by helium?

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

Kydran

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'd love my Chaos Rings 3 save edited.

If I were to pay for this in the future, what payment methods would work to pay the $5 charge?

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Currently I can only use paypal.

caping

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
hello.. im new here, but i've just read this thread and i am kinda like this service..

could you hack this game :

- Empire & Puzzles
- Pool 2017
- Infinity Heroes VIP or
- Infinity Heroes
im sorry, ever since the new forum was on, i can't login with this id.. so i make a new id instead..

im really sorry if im double post or something like that, i just want to let know that i am the one who request about this game..

BeastlyWolf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can I get a Madden mobile or game of war save? Inbox me please. Will pay.

Relicx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is this offer still up?

Game: Dungeon Survivor 2

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.LTGames.DungeonSurvivor2

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

Ethan1221

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Anyway you could mod bit life simulator, Ill pay you 500 SB Points for a mod like detoxes inst life mod where stats are maxed and dont decrease and you win the lottery every time. Thank you if this is possible to do @Axiom.