Cyberpunk 2077

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,428 happy users since 2014.
Register

Xenobb

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
The last game Project CK made was the witcher 3 and man what a game it was and still is. Now everybody is looking to there next title. The hype train is driving at full speed. But the past has shown, that how bigger the hype, the worse the game is at release. Look at fallout 76, no man's sky, mass effect andromeda, just to name a few.
So what do yoy think, is the hype real or is it just another publicity stunt. Will they be able to deliver?

Yunah

Boo!
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I'm a huge, huge fan of the pen & paper games and CD Projekt Red. And fan of the whole cyberpunk genre. CDP(R) is a company with I dare to say, good values. Quality above everything else. Considering their studio's previous games, I'm quite confident in CP 2077. And remember, there is Mike Pondsmith guiding them. The original creator of the p&p games. He said that it's really, really close to what he imagined Night City decades ago, when he created this world with R. Talsorian Games. The people, the buildings, everything. Of course it's a little bit different, because in the video game we will be in 2077, not in the 2020s.
Post automatically merged:

Plus of course there is CP Red. We will find out a lot of things what happened betweeen '20 and '77.

Last edited:

Xenobb

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Lol, wondzring when red dead redemtion2 comes to pc and if the port will be good

Yunah

Boo!
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Well, I'm not really interested in RDR2, so i'm out. 👋

Xenobb

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Me I'm on that hype train, can't wait to get my hands on CP 2077. But until then I've got Gerald to keep me company. 😉

Sorry misunderstood you then. Thought you where talking about red2 when you said cp red. My bad

Sorry misunderstood you then. Thought you where talking about red2 when you said cp red. My bad

Yunah

Boo!
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Oh, I see. Well, that happens. xD The Witcher 3 was nice too. I played it for almost 2 years. (That Roach quest is my favorite. wink wink.)
I'm more like confident in the product. Of course there is a certain amount of hype too. I'm waiting for that game since 2017. xD
I know that they have amazing writers too. Moreover, the Lead Quest Designer, Pawel Sasko was also participating in the Bloody Baron quest's making and writing back then, so... Expect lot of heartbreaking stories that will make you cry... :ROFLMAO: And bloody hell, they even have a whole group to design the in-game ads for Night City... This one fact itself is a cause to be hyped.
Lot of people complain about the shooting mechanics based on the demos, but firstly it's an RPG, and it has some fps elements to it. Plus at this point, both demos are ages old, so i'm sure they fine tuned lot of things.

Xenobb

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
All 3 witcher games are almost perfect game play, depth and storytelling are amazing and keep you hooked. You want to know how a quest end and you hope you made the right choise. The bloody baron quest was so emersive. Combined with the ladies of the wood quest from you get from Triss gives it even more depth. If they do the same with cp the game could just be a hit

Yunah

Boo!
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Yeah. :D And I'm sure that they will do everything to make the game as good as possible. This will be their first AAA game. :D So the pressure is huge, every eye is on them. But if they can manage to see this as motivation, and not something that pulls them down when they make the expansions (the main game is in polishing state now, so not much will change with that besides perfecting the already existing things), everything will be fine.

The OST seems to be very exciting too. I like a bunch of artists from the already revealed people whom are participating in the production of the songs. Grimes, Asap Rocky, Run the Jewels... This will be amazing.
There are rumors about Pertubator too, but we'll see. :D

Nenfind

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I would be actually concerned if they'd follow this hype train and jumped into it, but they seem to take their time and make a good game. My heart belongs to CDPr, they are rock stars in game industry.

Lot of people complain about the shooting mechanics based on the demos, but firstly it's an RPG, and it has some fps elements to it. Plus at this point, both demos are ages old, so i'm sure they fine tuned lot of things.
Well it is fair, that game this futuristic is heavily build around FPS elements. Knowing their previous creation I think they are going to let us choose, how difficult we want this part to be. Also these demos are just demos, as they said multiple times, and they are 100% not accurate in showing what is it awaits us.

Not to mention these demos are AWESOME. I can't wait to play this (also I can, cuz I trust them) ☺