✅ Solved Daily login sb cash not working?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,008 happy users since 2014.
Register

KToshiki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
So i havent logged in in awhile and i have been logging in the past 3-4 days. And i have received NO DAILY LOGIN sbcash at all? Is there something wrong with the daily thing or do i just have to log in for like at least 5 days?

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Welcome Back! kindly looks here:

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
You have to be an "Active User" to recieve the daily login bonus. You can find the details in the thread @Obber shared above.

I'm closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I know i have to be an active user :/ it's just that it wasn't specified at WHEN do i become one again. That's why i asked if it was at least 5 days or something but you too didn't give me a specific answer :/ gee thanks for "solving
all i am going to say is... Help around the community, Welcoming new members, Create Topics, Join in the Forum Games on the Off-Topic Section or Talk around on the Randoms Threads. That is how you'll get the "Active User" Tag. You need to be Active and posting Regularly. @KToshiki
1598904579577.png