📰 News! Daily Login SB Cash reward is back!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,235 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the help, I appreciate it ❤☺ but there are games which there is no casting vote, why is that?
The poll(s) ask the question: "Does It work?"
After some time the poll for a game will close because it already served its purpose.

Triniti

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you, I hope I find my way here. I'm belgian and not a very active user. I just don't know how to contribute enough I only play one game. 😅

Dealil

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think this is the best alternative way for active users than just leaving em out ! Thank you for reconsidering although for a short period ! I just hope things works out in the end for people ! 🥰

Racahelinvy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Screenshot_2019-11-21-17-56-55-982_com.UCMobile.intl.png
well, someone try to cheating again. And thats not gonna work for me

paradise

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow. I'm gone for a few weeks after reading actual books. Lol and come back to this great news. Thanx for bringing back the daily login rewards. I will def try to be more active.

Shilgiia

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I am so happy that you found a solution! Will try my best to stay active. As always - thank you for your amazing work :)

paradise

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok so I have a question. The only way we know if we re considered an "active user" is if we get daily logins rewards?

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
My thoughts on this: I'm not an active member in that real life keeps me busy at most times, but whenever I have time and I'm able to login, it's nice to know that a gift is waiting for me as an incentive. Now that the daily bonus is gone, and if it will no longer be brought back, I'd like to suggest that payments to unlock contents be reduced somewhat since there's no longer the passive earning SB Points mechanism from logging in. If I daresay, most members here are in the same situation as I am, busy with life, and will check in once in a while to look for mods to apps that will entertain them in their free time. With the daily incentive gone, they'll be more likely to find other sites or things to do online to keep them entertained as they no longer have the passive means to earn and, earn enough to unlock content.