📰 News! Daily Login SB Cash reward is back!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,426 happy users since 2014.
Register

Shena999

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah, I have no one to talk to on here so I'm trying basically everything to become an active member but this site is really hard to use on mobile so I'm just here to comment and spam likes I suppose. Oh well, awkward level 10,000 you know.

Indianagirl81

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
So, this thread just popped up for me, but I see it was started last month. Is the daily SB Points thing still happening? I've logged on the last couple of days and haven't received anything. Did they change it back to being an active user only reward?

paradise

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Indianagirl81 yup. Only active users get daily rewards. And how u become an active user besides commenting on a mod or adding mods or doing likes.. I have no idea. and that stuff I'm only guessing is what u do. 🤷🏾 I see some ppl are active users but I bet they don't even know how they got that. Jk 😂. Just...be apart of the community. EVERY DAY!!! I guess

Indianagirl81

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Indianagirl81 yup. Only active users get daily rewards. And how u become an active user besides commenting on a mod or adding mods or doing likes.. I have no idea. and that stuff I'm only guessing is what u do. 🤷🏾 I see some ppl are active users but I bet they don't even know how they got that. Jk 😂. Just...be apart of the community. EVERY DAY!!! I guess
I saw that active users get dailies, but the original post made it seem like everyone gets a daily reward and active users get a bigger reward. I was just curious, but I must have misunderstood. Thank you! 😊

Nikhilchugh21

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Glad that it is back now.
Abuser does not appreciate what is given to them some people has to earn it. ❤❤

AngelST

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for reinstating this because I don't have a cent of an cash:blushdroid:

Buny9929

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
I'm sooooo glad the daily login SB Points reward is back !!!

Ghettop27

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
So glad the daily login bonus is back! 🎉Now I just have to figure out how to become an active user and participate more! Thanks for bringing it back alot of us newbies really appreciate it!

Ruraltreant

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
have to agree with you and lots of other people. i found this website a while back. changed how i play games in the best possible way. hopefully ill find out how to be an active user

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Active User info leaked :p