📰 News! Daily Login SB Cash reward is back!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,313 happy users since 2014.
Register

bvcky

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I really appreciate the daily login being reinstated, but it does suck having the unknown requirements to be an "active user". Hopefully I'll work out how to be considered active :/

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
This sucks ass haven't received my daily points
It says on the post that you need to be an active user to receive the daily bonus
I haven't received mine neither
Because you're not an active user, it says so on the post
Ok so I have a question. The only way we know if we re considered an "active user" is if we get daily logins rewards?
Yes, and also because a green badge appears next to the username saying "active user"

michael4C

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
... oof just noticed the fact im no longer getting SB Points when i login... damn i use it when new books come out >_<

secretbunker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 6 years
This site and it's founder @Sbenny has always impressed me as being a fair minded person, I commend your decision to reach a common ground for everyone.

Thanks to you and your team for all they do for everyone in the community.

Kalan8188

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Same here
From what I've managed to figure out so far. Post comments, and questions frequently as well as like and follow folks.
The love definitely gets shared. People will like, and follow back pretty quickly from what I've noticed.
Also upload and share some apps.
By definition an "Active User" is just a user who stays active... right?

paradise

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok so now that I know that if ur considered active u have a active user box next to your name..im noticing not alot of ppl I'm seeing have that. 🤔. Weird.