📰 News! Daily Login SB Cash reward is back!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,428 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rosefall

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
You don't have to login every day to keep the active status, but being active should be a continuative thing, meaning if you stop being active, you'll also automatically lose the "Active User" upgrade.
Nice idea, i just went hiatus since i have things to take care of in real world and only can login again now, but this is great news. Well done Sbenny :)

SuzumeSuzumeSuzume

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well, I guess it'll give incentive to remain active...I tend to come and go, but like others have admitted being a shy and awkward lurker is mostly my thing on here too xD

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah I'm quite an on and off user. I do try to pop into a few forums here and there if something interests me.

I can definitely see how the daily logins can be a controversial topic in general especially for those who are newbies trying to build up SB Points.

But yeah props to all the active users keeping the community alive. Life in general has been keeping me pretty busy so I don't believe I'll ever be an active user 😅.

Gielie66

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This will help - but the mod i am interested in went up a lot the last few months and updates a lot. I am using the mod for
Fishing Clash from @MOD Debby. I hope I will soon make up the 120 SB Points for each update.

DaisyChan

Random Potato
Member for 5 years
As an on/off user blame this on real life and lurker this one is on me lol, this is a good idea for getting SB Points; cleaning out bad seeds and promoting activeness~ (y)
Still, I hope one day we can purchase it via Google Wallet since some of us (I think. I'm in the category though -laughs- ) is not using any method shown in payment method for it :LOL:

vermillonaura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Did I really say pop squad?! 😅 I meant pep squad you guys! I had just kicked my shoes off after a double shift that day LMAO exhaustion can encourage noob behavior 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Ok that's good. I will start

Gyubun88

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
alright I just back to check about mod update and find this news. wow I don't know that people try abuse system even i think that sbenny is very nice to give daily login and YouTube event, why not just be patient and collect your sbcash legally. but thanks that daily login is back, I will try my best to keep active in this forum thanks sbenny & team for your hardwork 🖒🖒

darklighter

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Thanks for working towards a solution, maybe I'll get to active status some day but for now, life has other plans and I'll keep stopping by to look for interesting things to participate in.

choco96cake

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
hoping to get active status by commenting and lurking everywhere :cryingdroid:

Meowcarroni

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Even tho im not a fan of interacting, i think this is a good idea for people to help improve (for example) the mods telling the creator what is wrong or what they can improve, and also people who is interested in the mod 'll have more information and it might help them decide to download or not.

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
that is interesting, but at the same time i don't feel very encouraged due to how unclear the instructions are. does only helping people count, or just talking to people on the forums can grant you that status as well? after all, it definitely is some kind of activity.

sadly i have to agree with previous statements about the secrecy and how it might not be very helpful for the users to be active if we don't even know what we're supposed to do. seems needlessly strict and complicated. but i do realize that it's a beta thing and might change in the future. :p

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
At least this'll definitely encourage everyone to participate as much as we could. not to mention, weed out the others who only aim to exploit our community.