Daily Pickup

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,360 happy users since 2014.
Register

Skullgirl22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
A lot of people are going thru things that bring them down or make them want to give up.Many people don't have anyone to turn to or have a way to pick themselves up.I want to post positive affirmations to remind myself that not all is lost and maybe someone else that reads them here can feel better about whatever they are going thru also.
The thought for today is: (this is taken from:Affirmators,help yourself cards)
Ups and downs
i see life as an incredible ride,and I'm lucky to be on it.Yes,the ups and downs make me want to puke sometimes -but they're also what make things fun and interesting.And when you look back,even puking on yourself makes for a good story.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I find this to be a fantastic idea, and your will to help others is wonderful. Thank you so much for this! :)

Skullgirl22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you.I'm going thru rough times,but there are a lot of people going thru worse.I think all of us need a little push and encouragement.We all need more positive in a world that is quite bleak right now.
Post automatically merged:

The thought for today is: (This is taken from: Affirmators! Help yourself cards)
No judgement
I release myself from any and all judgements.I find my inner critic,call it into my office,and tell it to take a vacation.As it leaves the room,I let out a sigh and begin to enjoy the joy of simply being.Who hired that guy anyway?

Last edited:

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you.I'm going thru rough times,but there are a lot of people going thru worse.I think all of us need a little push and encouragement.We all need more positive in a world that is quite bleak right now.
Post automatically merged:

The thought for today is: (This is taken from: Affirmators! Help yourself cards)
No judgement
I release myself from any and all judgements.I find my inner critic,call it into my office,and tell it to take a vacation.As it leaves the room,I let out a sigh and begin to enjoy the joy of simply being.Who hired that guy anyway?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
True, for me, I just live life to the fullest to the maximum. When I'm down with problems, i just sit down with a hot mug of strong coffee, cans of redbulls and cigarettes and think of others in distress that they think of their lives plagued with problems, worst than mine and worst of all even some just pray that they just die in an instant or just disappear and never even existed (like what Thanos did in Infinity war fictional and funny but come to think of it.... True in a sense). Its not even their fault having those issues or struggles in life. Then I just sit in silence and just utter a short prayer for them.

I just think of how Lucky I am waking up everyday and still breathing and existing here on this earth. I'm not religious or anything like that. I just value the life that was not given to me but the Divine has lended me.

"Live life to the Fullest because you'll never know when the Divine will take the Breath he has entrusted us"