Paid .apk DamonPS2 Pro v1.2.6 (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,070 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

texthebear

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years

Name of the app: DamonPS2 Pro

Version: v1.2.6

Updated or New release? New

Root needed? No.

Internet required? No.

App Description:
PS2 Emulator by a chinese team. A bit controversial for claim that it use PCSX2 code.
It run some games well, but need latest phone chip. Visit play store page for the compatibility list.

I tested on my Samsung Galaxy Note 8, and it run same as paid version. It requires to reinstall every time you close the app, though.
I can save in game and save state fine, so it works for me.
It works differently for different android device.
Try Parallel Space, if it ask for license.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.damonplay.damonps2.pro.ppsspp&hl=en
MOD Features:
None, Full Paid APK

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: blackman9 (crack)
He implements a pop-up explaining and consenting this release.
Screenshot_20180918-141007.jpg

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 371 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 406 times

bryker

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Nice, I'll this one with my SM J2 prime.. Thanks.!

Executive004

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
doesn't work for me, for some reason,
it launch normally the first time, but when I want to launch again it gave me white screen and stayed that way..
My device : Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 64/4

JMac

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
doesn't work for me, for some reason,
it launch normally the first time, but when I want to launch again it gave me white screen and stayed that way..
My device : Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 64/4
Turn off the Internet (Wi-Fi or 4G) clean the application data and open the application again.

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
it's working properly on my evga tegra note 7 thanks i have been waiting for someone to mod this emulator for long time man thank so much.

SunWolf

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
When im trying it for the first time, it was okay. But when i tried again, it give a message like this : java.lang.RuntimeException. Do anyone can help? My phone is Asus Zen Max 3

DamonPS2 Pro v1.2.6 (New) was released by texthebear and 19761 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.