dandelion mod download

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,199 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemoonphase

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
soooo i really tried my best at figuring out alone how to download the mod of "dandelion wishes brought to you" buuut......i failed xD so if someone could help me that'd be rly nice :) so what i would do is ofc download the APK file, open it and extract all the files. well i thought that i'd be done at that point but when i tried to open the "x-dandelion.exe" file (the game i guess?) it always said error and that "the specified module was not found". what am i doing wrong or am i missing something?
(i have a sony vaio and windows 10)

bluemoonphase

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@bluemoonphase You need android phone to play the game. If you want to play it on your Windows laptop you need an android emulator.
oh okay so i need to install it on my phone? when i tried i think it didn't work either on my phone. bc in the description it says "platform: PC" so i thought it would only work on my pc

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
oh okay so i need to install it on my phone? when i tried i think it didn't work either on my phone. bc in the description it says "platform: PC" so i thought it would only work on my pc
If it is an APK file then you need to install it on android powered devices. So yeah try installing the modded app on your android phone. May I know what phone are you using?

bluemoonphase

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
If it is an APK file then you need to install it on android powered devices. So yeah try installing the modded app on your android phone. May I know what phone are you using?
samsung galaxy S6 edge. i'll try it again on my phone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.