Mod apk Dangerous Fellows - Romantic Thrillers Otome V_1.2.9 Unlimited Ruby (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,655 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamiRy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
THIS MOD IS SO PERFECT OMGDDDD!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. You can also buy anything from the store. This is amazing. I'm very grateful!!!!

gaerre

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I cant see the store for buying tickets and hints. How do i access it?
Could it have to do with my google store app not being set up? Or maybe that I’m using Bluestacks in general?

Last edited:

gaerre

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Bruh that’s what I did.
I did the prologue, closed the app, re-opened it, spent rubies on clothing, then tried to access the store by clicking the + button next to the tickets and nothing came up.
Do you have any advice? Should I try downloading it on my tablet instead?

Last edited:

gaerre

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok so basically the final conclusion is that the apk works on my tablet but not on bluestacks, which means bluestacks probably just has a graphics issue or an issue executing code to open the store menu.

DeadSaladoto

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok so I edited my comment and I just wanted to say, the game doesn't work anymore. This mod is outdated.

Last edited:

Insane beep

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yo,I'm sorta confused on where exactly the link is for the download? Can someone point this out asap?

Jeon Joker

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Guys, for the problem with the "Not enough rubies" There's a solution, just close the game and open it again, simple, it works

Sava2cool4u

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I want to try this so bad but it's still needs to be updated!! :(

Fatoongi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
.please lock the thread if the mod isn't updated! Spent 500 SB for nothing ㅠㅅㅠ

Yasei

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've been having troubles, when i open it it says to update the game, what do i do?

Krystal

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Same here... 😣😭
I can't play the game. It needs to update.

Last edited:

Amaraxoxo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
this version is now outdated so all we can do is wait for a new release for the new version 😊

Disfuqer

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't know if I'm the only one who is having this problem, but when I download the mod it's not a normal apk file? Like, I have to open it with some random app on my phone, and when I open it the files that make the game show up, instead of the usual download button. Am I doing something wrong?

Naruto646

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
How do you download this? When I download it the usual download button doesn't appear and instead I have to open it with another app, which instead of downloading it just shows the files that make up the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.