Mod apk Dark Nights [Android Port]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,354 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dark Nights [Android Port]

Name of the game: Dark Nights

Version: v.1.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

Credits to Pinlin
Link to the game's website!
If you enjoy the creator's work, consider to support them by donating here: Dark Nights by pinlin or Support

Android Filesize: 697.29 MB

Story

You live in a small, peaceful village. Every day is the same as any other; boring. Right when you wish for something exciting to happen, strange things start to occur, stemming from the nearby forest. If that isn't enough, the locals have begun disappearing. At the same time you meet four mysterious guys. Will you discover the truth before becoming the next target?

Features

♦
4 routes, each with a unique storyline
♦ 16 possible endings, 4 per storyline
♦ At least 10 hours playtime - 60,000 - 70,000 words per storyline. Total 270,608 words
♦ 8+ side characters, vary per route.
♦ 60 CG art/20+ cut scenes
♦ 60 Original background art
♦ 40 Original soundtracks
♦ 29 Achievements
♦ Opening video
♦ Bonus material

Main Cast

MOD Features:
An Android Port from the PC Game!

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Xerps and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Xerps

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:

Veor

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Look like a nice game to play during sem breakkk uwu

dtnv

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much :3
Edit: It says it's run into a problem every time I try to unlock because it cost 0 SB Points and I can't be charged for it.

meru0720

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, thanks for this. There is an error though every time I try to unlock it.

drownedkitten

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for porting the VN but it's impossible to read even while straining my eyes, the textbox interface transparency is far too high and makes it unplayable. Please look into this if possible! Happy new year and thanks again in advance.