Mod apk Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition _v1.0.0 ! Unlock with Lp

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,352 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition _v1.0.0 ! Unlock with Lp

Name of the game: Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition

Version: v1.0.0

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • 1000 years ago, Sleeping Beauty was kissed by a prince, which removed a terrible curse from the kingdom. The rampant briars were held at bay, but the poor princess was left in her slumber. Follow a modern day detective as he travels to Edinburgh, Scotland, and attempts to end the curse once and for all in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose. Dive into this eerie Hidden Object Adventure game and save Sleeping Beauty today!

☆☆☆☆ Features ☆☆☆☆☆

✓ Stunning artwork!
    ✓ Watch for cursed morphing objects
    ✓ Visit castles, gardens, and more!
    ✓ Unlock the Collector's Edition to get exciting extras like:
    --Bonus extra adventure!
    --In-depth Strategy Guide
    -Fantastic extra content and puzzles!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigfishgames.dpcotbrgoogfree
    MOD Features:
    Unlock the Game With Lp Patcher 8.2.4
    • Internet connection will be needed to Unlock the game .

Game Apk _ 15.30MB
    Game Obb _ 145.51MB

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Azura Shadow and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Install The apk .

Extract the Obb Cache to Android/obb

Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: Azura Shadow

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 20 times

Last edited:

Becky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    VIP
    Member for 7 years
    Thanks
    I don't think I did it right. It says Unlock Now but when you click on Unlock now it does not do anything.
    I installed Lucky Patcher too. So I am not sure it works or if I did something wrong.

Last edited:

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
    Member for 5 years
    Thanks
    I don't think I did it right. It says Unlock Now but when you click on Unlock now it does not do anything.
    I installed Lucky Patcher too. So I am not sure it works or if I did something wrong.
    You're internet must be on to make the purchase and you need lucky patcher v8.2.4 ..

lalux

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    Even i lunch it with LP and then tried it with SB, it still stuck at opening one way or another.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    👑 Top Poster This Month
    Member for 8 years
    Status
    Not open for further replies.