Mod apk Dark Parables: Goldilocks and the Fallen Star Collectors Edition_1.0 Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,241 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 1.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years

Dark Parables: Goldilocks and the Fallen Star v1.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Azura Shadow

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 25 times

• Can you come to the rescue to save the kingdom of Barsia? The Queen is desperate, as the citizens are being attacked by strange mechanized beasts. In addition, the discovery of a powerful and mysterious artifact has the kingdom on the brink of war. It looks like you’ll have your hands full with this mythical quest, but be careful, everything is not always as it seems!

• HELP THE PRINCESS WITH THE GOLDEN TOUCH
    The beautiful Princess Leda has the ability to turn things, and even people, into gold. Is there something else behind her strange power, and does she hold the key to peace in the realm?

• CAN YOU FIND THE FABLED FALLEN STAR?
    Search throughout the land in a world of fantastical hidden object scenes.

• PIECE TOGETHER THE FRAGMENTS OF A LEGEND
    The story unfolds as you solve vivid puzzles and magical mini-games.

• FIND OUT WHY JACK CAME BACK IN THE EXCITING BONUS CHAPTER
    Discover the reason for his return and enjoy additional Collector’s Edition exclusives including collectible Snowflakes, morphing objects, and more!

• Find thousands of hidden objects, plus solve tons of mini games and puzzles!
    • Unlock this incredible Collector's Edition to gain access to all of the amazing bonuses and additional gameplay!

Requirements
    ===================================

Requires Android: Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)

DPI: nodpi

Arch: armeabi-v7a

File Size: 543.3 MB

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Fully Unlocked

please note the bonus chapter can only be played after finishing the main game

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to /android/obb/ and you're done!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Azura Shadow and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigfishgames.dpfsgoogfree

Last edited:
Downloaded 13 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
It's just showing a black screen to me.
The folder named android.zip needs to be extracted first since It has a folder inside . Copy and paste the folder named (
com.bigfishgames.dpfsgoogfree) to android /obb , then run the game. The black screen is due the obb not situated properly

Norah Smith

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just tried to download Dark Parables: Goldilocks... Once installed, the app opened to a nice house interior in blue. Nothing came up after that. I attempted several times with a range of results. (Didn't pay, not licensed, no data.) I am familiar with the install process. I see you have license and name info included. That I have never had to use. Would that help me with this and can you tell me where to go for those instructions, please.
I also down loaded Dark Parables: Swan Princess... Had NO problems with that one.

Dark Parables: Goldilocks and the Fallen Star Collectors Edition_1.0 Unlocked was released by Azura Shadow and 3608 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.