Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Darkness Arise

Lordkyoukan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I walk the face of earth once more, a mindless puppet, my strings are torn. the creaky bones, the bad eyesight, yet the chance to turn wrong to right. wars-a-waging, old mans guilt, the worlds now on more then just a tilt. parents weeping, children slain, bloody thoughts, fear will reign. I look in the shadows, a creature did lurk, he whispered to me, hiding a smirk. I ventured, to quench my thirst, of corpses piled with hearts-a-burst. And on that quest what did I see? There's a cold dark corner in the back of my Mind, it speaks to me and says I'm coming for you. As I lay on my bed in the fetal position, my eyes are closed hoping and wishing. Maybe that one day my dreams will come true, that I don't have to be here so down and blue. The voice keeps talking about how I'm going to die, all I can do is lay there and cry. As the voice gets closer and takes me in, my soul starts to burn as so does my skin. My bones shall lay there turning to dust. Depression is here everyday And it never goes away. Go away! I yell into the dark As if someone is there I feel as if I'm a prisoner In the dragon's lair And as always no one cares. Do I dare? Dare to care about anyone but me? Could it be, Someone there? Someone there to care? No, just an image That's the way it will always be No matter how hard I try I just want to get by. I go through life day by day, I thought pain was supposed To go away with time But it's not It's still here Here with the fear Fear that I will get hurt more Time stops. And stands still Each day Seems like a year I'm lost And can't be found In this darkness. I lay dying Cold Empty And alone It holds me down And won't let go There is no escaping it consumes me until there's nothing left. I may look fine But on the inside I'm full of death Crimson red fills the bowl and I think I'm going to be sick. With every thing spinning so fast I cannot breath. Walls closing in and everything fades. Flashes of light come by, one, by one. Feeling sleepy not knowing my name. There it is. my favorite thing of all this, ah the feeling of pain is gone from before and new form enters me. Laying here waiting for the end to come. I open my eyes and see flashes of light. You walk inside. You call to me and wait for an answer. You hear small light breaths coming from the bathroom. thinking it is me, you walk down the hall with a smile. the kind that makes your knees go week. You walk in. Oh god, is all you can think. I'm trying to look up at you but I can’t move. a cold chill comes over me as you pick me up. You say we are going to the hospital and that everything will be ok. You rush me in. Blood running down. The nurse rushes you to a bed so I can lay down. I can hear you asking her something. But I can't make out the words. I feel something cold and wet touch my face then my arm. I feel the prick of a sharp object go in my right arm. The nurse says that I need stitches because the wound is to deep. I feel the thread go in and out through my arm. And a band-aid go around and around. After I have slept for two days they let you in. I can move again and open my eyes. You say that I got 76 stitches because the cuts were way to deep. And that I almost died. I pull off the band-aid and look. I see over 20 cuts and begin to cry. You tell me its over and walk out. I'm swimming all alone in a pool of darkness and I feel like darkness is slowly pulling me under I yell for help but no one is there to hear it I begin to see the water at eye level and I kick and flail. fighting to stay above the darkness But the darkness won't let go of its hold on me and I slowly begin to give in. the feeling that lies below the water line the waters starts to fill my lungs the lungs that once held so much life yet now they allow the murky water to replace that. I know that this path doesn't lead to happiness But why doesn't someone grab my hand pull me from darkness's grasp? because no one knows I stand at the boundary the boundary between light and dark so I give in to the thing that holds me All of the strength and all of the courage that I once held in my heart can't save me from the water. So I slowly slip below the world of conscientiousness undetected by the occupants of that world I don't want to fight anymore I've given into darkness Let it take me so far down. as the blade touches my skin it tears and starts to bleed the felling of relief as the blood crimson red starts to pour out. They watch the world, with open eyes. They haunt the world, with an open mind. They see you move, as you live in this world. But behind these walls, lies a deep dark universe. One where the light can't shine through. A world where they lurk, they play and hide. Behind these walls, there's a world inside. If you dare to look, or even hear. Go ahead face your fear. You'll join this world, one cruel day. So sad it'll be... The day you let the darkness arise.