Mod apk Darts Club PvP Multiplayer v2.3.6 - Chest Hack - Unlimited Money & More (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,473 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Darts Club PvP Multiplayer v2.3.6 - Chest Hack - Unlimited Money & More (updated)

Name of the game: Darts Club PvP Multiplayer

Version: v2.3.6

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
Darts Club is a multiplayer darts game with a collectible twist! Increase your skills, collect new pieces to upgrade your darts and take on players from around the world

Features of Darts Club for Android:

• REAL TIME MULTIPLAYER: Find and defeat opponents from around the world!
• INTRICATE UPGRADE SYSTEM: Find new pieces to strengthen your darts!
• SPECIAL EVENTS & MORE: Discover surprises we’ve planned for the future!

Download now the MOD APK of Darts Club for free, only at sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boombitgames.Dartsy
MOD Features:
Free Chest Always Available

Notes: you can easily obtain unlimited Coins, Gems and Items thanks to this hack. The "Free Chest" can be collected from the top-left of the main screen.

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 44 times

$Clark$

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much 👍👍

MrAnderson09

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the update, it works like a charm as usual. hehe But it is too bad, that you have to start from scratch again after updating, even so that you were logged in via FB before and after the update. lol

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks for the update, it works like a charm as usual. hehe But it is too bad, that you have to start from scratch again after updating, even so that you were logged in via FB before and after the update. lol
You can keep your progresses simply by installing the newer mod apk over the older one (without uninstalling it). This way you'll not risk to lose your progresses as you'll not need to uninstall the apk.

MrAnderson09

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
You can keep your progresses simply by installing the newer mod apk over the older one (without uninstalling it). This way you'll not risk to lose your progresses as you'll not need to uninstall the apk.
That's what i am always trying at first with every new update at all games. Unfortunately i've a strange problem with that: Only at a few and rare occasions, i am able to install updates over old ones. Most of the times it doesn't work, because, my NOX player refuses then to do so. Then my only way is to uninstall first, before i'm able to install the new one. lmao

I've the newest NOX version, and running 3 different android versions, from the 4er over to 5er and the 7er version. And at all 3 versions, this strange behavior persists. lol

It's also rooted, tried also installing via drop&drag and direct install via player itself. I still can't figure it out for, how to apply a "cure" to this. HAHA

MrAnderson09

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
It seems, that i am banned. lol

DartsClub.png

EDIT:

Nevermind, luckily it were only a game sided server-outage. lmao - At first i thought, that were a ban again, because exactly that happened before with other games. xD

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
That's what i am always trying at first with every new update at all games. Unfortunately i've a strange problem with that: Only at a few and rare occasions, i am able to install updates over old ones. Most of the times it doesn't work, because, my NOX player refuses then to do so. Then my only way is to uninstall first, before i'm able to install the new one. lmao

I've the newest NOX version, and running 3 different android versions, from the 4er over to 5er and the 7er version. And at all 3 versions, this strange behavior persists. lol

It's also rooted, tried also installing via drop&drag and direct install via player itself. I still can't figure it out for, how to apply a "cure" to this. HAHA
Root shouldn't be needed at all for this procedure to work, however, since you're rooted, make sure to use Lucky Patcher . Open it, go to "Tools" at the bottom, then "Patch to Android" and select the first three checkboxes to patch them.
This should allow you installing every app including unsigned ones.

MrAnderson09

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Root shouldn't be needed at all for this procedure to work, however, since you're rooted, make sure to use Lucky Patcher . Open it, go to "Tools" at the bottom, then "Patch to Android" and select the first three checkboxes to patch them.
This should allow you installing every app including unsigned ones.
Thanks, i'll try this for the next occasion, when any updates are coming up. Hopefully this will be then the ultimate treatment. rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.