Mod apk Dawnblade Mod Menu [Unlimited Currency | Exp Injection] (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,827 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 4.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years

Dawnblade (Early Access) v0.7.3

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Yas Kashije
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• GAME DESCRIPTION]
    Dawnblade is an Action RPG where you can loot dungeons, battle monsters, evolve pets, find treasures, and forge legendary equipment on an epic journey to reclaim the mythical weapon known as the ‘Dawnblade’.

[FEATURES]
    • Explore dozens of immersive fantasy dungeons
    • Deep inventory & skill systems
    • Over 10,000 customizable equipment set combinations
    • Tons of quests with special rewards to collect
    • Collect and evolve battle pets

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• READ NOTES BEFORE PLAYING:
    MOD Menu
    > Unlimited gold (high amount and don't decrease)
    > Unlimited gems (high amount and don't decrease)
    > Exp injection (with seed value slider).

Notes:
    > Avoid using MOD during tutorial. Install clean version, complete tutorial and then install moded.
    > Gold only works on shop. Buy chests, and sell stuff for gold funding skill upgrades abd the like.
    > Once disabled, currencies will return back to the correct amount (worry not, all earned gold/gems will still be added).
    > To use inject EXP: choose a seed value (the higher it is, the bigger the amount of exp injected) in the slider and enable the feature, start any stage and forceclose the app. Once you reopen it, don't enable the exp feature and start any combat. After killing a single mob, all the injected exp will be accounted for. Stage must be finished for it to be properly accounted. This process can be repeated.
    Video showcase is pretty self explanatory, so follow it
    > In the last update, they reduced compatibility to some devices, emulators and it's a must your device is Android 6 or higher. I can't do anything about this so please, don't complain if balckscreen or installation problems.
    > Due to this combatibility reduction, I'm no longer able to test stuff, so if you find any issue, it will take longer than usual to get fixed.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MonsterScope.Dawnblade

Last edited:
Downloaded 135 times

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years
This will be the last supported version for this mod.

Since the restrictive update, I haven't been able to play nor test.

If some issue arises, notify and it will be taken down.

Thanks for your understanding.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
My phone overheating with this app, plus game very slow. Mod works great though

xDrixzy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Might just be me then. I got it from the clean version btw.

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years
Might just be me then. I got it from the clean version btw.
What Android version do you have?
Did you properly install the obb?

(If problem appeared on clean version, it means it's because of some incompatibility)

xDrixzy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What Android version do you have?
Did you properly install the obb?

(If problem appeared on clean version, it means it's because of some incompatibility)
7.1.1 🤔 might be my phone. But i forgot the obb so i jist downloaded it and tried, the screen came up purple when I left and tried it again it went back to the picture ^^

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years
7.1.1 🤔 might be my phone. But i forgot the obb so i jist downloaded it and tried, the screen came up purple when I left and tried it again it went back to the picture ^^
Then it must be the phone. Sorry man.

RyanSr

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years

Patman1980

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just found this game im guessing this mod wont work anymore?

Dawnblade Mod Menu [Unlimited Currency | Exp Injection] was released by Yas Kashije and 4357 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.