Daytime or Night Time?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,307 happy users since 2014.
Register

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Im mostly a nocturnal being and then of course there is the bored sandman looking for company while he lets others sleep .. Since my teens Ive loved the night and the mysteries it holds , I also find I tend to work better and function better during the dark hours for some reason , maybe its that certain amount of magic it holds that resonates with my being 😋

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Im mostly a nocturnal being and then of course there is the bored sandman looking for company while he lets others sleep .. Since my teens Ive loved the night and the mysteries it holds , I also find I tend to work better and function better during the dark hours for some reason , maybe its that certain amount of magic it holds that resonates with my being 😋
I agree with you there, night time is def I nitely magical. XD

Skullgirl22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Night,because insomnia. Lol. And I guess I'm ok with it.

Gegendrauss

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I prefer night time. Less people around. I can actually relax from my day. Having anxiety makes it a PITA to relax around others.

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
I prefer night time because of the peace and quiet.

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Night because I'm sensitive to bright light. Also, it's quiet and the sky lights up with tons of pretty stars.

JinxniJ

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh night time always. If your up at the right time you get to see the sunset and sunrise and everyone in the house sleep so u already know we going crazy on the internet.

Dxxro

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
They only light up in the right area. It's a lot of city light around here so when I do see stars they're a sight to behold.

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Night. I become very focused and creative at night. And when I work it feels like I actually know what I'm doing :D

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
night time, because i'm allergic to sunlight. also nights are just more peaceful and quieter than days.

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Both diurnal and nocturnal have their own challenges. But i prefer night

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Very few people will prefer day time...maybe folks that are scared of darkness or something...I personally prefer the night...I relax and play games or read without any distractions..very relaxing.