Mod apk Dead Ahead: Zombie Warfare v2.8.4 - Unlimited Gold & Money Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,268 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Dead Ahead: Zombie Warfare v2.8.4

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 82 times

• Dead ahead: Zombie warfare - gather a team of survived after zombie apocalypse. Protect the bus from endless hordes of hungry zombies. Help the heroes get to a safe place in the post apocalypse world of this Android game. Drive a school bus with the survived across deserted lands, cities and other locations. Don't let zombies seize your bus. Gather a squad of available characters and arrange an efficient defense from monsters.

Features of Dead ahead: Zombie warfare for Android:

• Exciting levels
    • Many characters
    • Different types of zombies
    • Wide range of weapons and upgrades
    • Retro style graphics

Apply skills of each hero and different tactics. Add new members to your squad. Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of Dead ahead: Zombie warfare for free, at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Money (it never decreases)
    Unlimited Gold (it never decreases)

Notes: you need to have enough currency at first to make the purchase, but it will never decrease. Please note this game might not work on some Android Emulators.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobirate.DeadAheadTactics

criticalmanimal

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 5 years
thank you!

criticalmanimal

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 5 years

Scoobysnaxx

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks very much! Most things work perfect once thing I found is you can't collect 14 time tokens as the game freezes on the 14th token collected. Nothing major just annoying if you forget haha

ItsErisGaming

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I like the mod but the problem is I was required to use Internet Connection or the game won't load

Hortonz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Is there a work around for this because it's super annoying and I want the boosts lol

DudeBroMan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks very much! Most things work perfect once thing I found is you can't collect 14 time tokens as the game freezes on the 14th token collected. Nothing major just annoying if you forget haha
It's also peculiar because it says daily gifts, but the count never goes down. Other things, like the trader's money and rhe daily mission do update.

Gotta say though, the marine is my favorire unit so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.