Paid .apk Dead cells Full Game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,096 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years

Dead cells v1.1.10

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Unknown

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Death is not the end.

Play as a failed alchemic experiment and explore the sprawling, ever-changing castle to find out what happened on this gloomy island…! That is, assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers.

Dead Cells is a roguevania action platformer from Motion Twin that will require you to master frantic 2D combat with a wide variety of weapons and skills against merciless minions and boss.

Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.

First available on PC and consoles, the indie hit Dead Cells is now slaying foes on mobile!

Main Features

• Roguevania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath

• Frantic and Dynamic 2D Action: Learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive, or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”

• Nonlinear Progression: Unlock new levels with every death, opt for the path that suits your current build, your playstyle or just your mood.
    Surely, the ramparts can’t be as bad the sewers, right?

The dead warrior
    Dead Cells is both good at graphics and gameplay, thanks to a combination of smooth action scenes with dramatic challenges and hack n ‘splash gameplay.

Dead Cells story
    The name Dead Cells of the game refers to the protagonist: a parasite in the form of mucus enters the body of a dead warrior, revives him and so the game begins. Life is wonderful! You may be just a green mess, but the warrior’s body where you reside is very flexible, thanks to the sharp and smooth control mechanism.

Gameplay
    The platform game (platform) combined with adventure, action was not too strange for players. You begin the adventure with a starting weapon. Explore dungeons, upgrade weapons, unlock new weapons, fight enemies, … Just repeat like that, you can complete the game. In each state, there are mysterious stories and weapons, energy is opened for players.

Dead Cells gameplay
    The map of Dead Cells is divided into several areas. Each area is further divided into branches. You are free to explore each area without following the pattern available like the usual adventure games. After each stage, the enemy gets stronger. You need to upgrade your weapons and skills if you want to continue the adventure. When fighting, don’t forget the most important thing, “death is not the end”.

Control
    The joystick on the left side acts as a move motion controller, while the buttons on the right side help you perform some actions such as rolling yourself to avoid the arrows or roll over a narrow wall, jump (and double jump), toss grenades, trigger traps and use weapons.

These buttons are small but very well arranged, so you will not be able to accidentally press the wrong button. Even if the layout is still not ok, you can edit the position and size of the buttons as you like.

Moreover, the mobile version of Dead Cells also has a completely new auto-attack mode, help your the character to engage in melee combat whenever an enemy enters a certain range. This is a great way for you to get used to the lightning fighting gameplay in the game.

Explore the dungeon
    While exploring the winding and dangerous mazes, you will encounter countless loot, dozens of enemies and traps. The weapons you find have 3 different variants (classified by color). And the papers will help you increase the damage for weapons and increase health.

Dead Cells dungeons
    Sometimes you’ll get confused because there are so many options. But brave try new weapons to discover new skills and combinations, from freezing grenades to 3-way arrows, from throwing blades to blocking shields. Dead Cells is constantly looking for ways to keep you alert. Each level is automatically created, so each game brings a different experience. The layout of enemies will also change, to make sure you don’t feel subjective. The bosses will suddenly appear among the usual monsters – they move faster, deliver stronger attacks, pushing you into defence.

At some point, you will collapse and have to start from the beginning of your journey. But there are several ways to make the journey easier. Between areas, you can exchange the cells you have collected for special items: for example, your health regen can be upgraded so you can drink more times each time you run out of the blood.

Rewards
    Here, you can also hand over the found weapons design diagrams, from which you can unlock to buy. If you have the equipment to retain a certain amount of money, you will quickly accumulate to buy high-end equipment and overcome the first levels.

Dead Cells graphics
    Also, if you defeat some special enemies, you will unlock the type of paranormal power that works forever. Some create vines out of green liquids, others help you teleport between coffins, while the third gives you the ability to jump between walls to reach new heights.

Conclude
    This game will satisfy every type of gamer. The perfect example that illustrates this is the special doors you can only open if you reach certain goals. Sometimes you have to complete the goal within a strict time limit, giving you more goals to pursue after you are strong enough to play well in the first few stages. Sometimes the goal is to kill a certain number of enemies without getting hurt (that is perfect for the cautious players).

No matter what style you play, you will feel proud to improve every time you play. While the dead cells are constantly evolving into a mighty warrior, you’ll also love the Motion Twin’s platformer-action game masterpiece. Expected, Android version of Dead Cells will soon be released in the near future. Visit ***** every day to update the latest news about this game.
    • Play at your own pace: Will you explore every nook and cranny of the castle, or rush to the end?

Carefully redesigned for mobile with a revamped interface

• Two game modes available: Original & Auto-Hit

• Custom controls & More touch control options available: Change the buttons’ position and size to your liking, swipe to dodge…

• External controller support

• Pay once to get the full Dead Cells experience! No ads, no F2P mechanics!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Paid, full Game

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Darom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playdigious.deadcells.mobile&hl=en

Last edited:
Downloaded 240 times

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Heya, link was tested and working fine for me, but just in case I've reuploaded it, so give it a try again @Wolverine6808

NebulaFox

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
it says "there was a problem parsing the package" when i try to install.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
It could be a bad download @NebulaFox try again, file is ok if you check the votes, except your own down vote.

Zandatsu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
pleasw update it and make it compatible for 32 bit

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Last update concerns :
- Fixed USB related issues and crashes
- Fixed minimap disappearing for devices using a PowerVR GPU
- Improved support of the following controllers :
KolKe KGJ-294
IPEGA PG-9021
IPEGA PG-9037
IPEGA PG-9069
IPEGA PG-9083
IPEGA PG-9087S
IPEGA PG-9128
RITMIX GP-032BTH
Daqi M100
Mad Giga X100

So really minor changes, however if mod is available I'll update. Sorry but 32 bits is past, same thing happened with computers, now almost everything is 64 bits, even if I wanted it's impossible.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Releasing an update, so stop downloading this one ty.

Daveoliva

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works perfectly I couldn't see any problems in it, thank you.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
It works perfectly I couldn't see any problems in it, thank you.
I've post an update where double jump is fixed, some others enemies added, unlimited cells and gold mod here:

Rmkidd

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi
Post automatically merged:

Hi

Dead cells Full Game was released by Darom and 7194 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.