Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Death Angel

Lordkyoukan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
The angel rises from the ground dressed in black with red eyes and a fiery cloak he is known by all feared by many to me he's just another being I'm not afraid of anything he came to take me to hell but I'm already there lost inside this mind of mine filled with blank spots the walls are oozing blood again and my minds focusing on the realm of the dead but yet I'm still awake and fully functional,
It seems that the floor is pooling with blood and soon I'll be covered in it,
Seekers all around me fighting for control over me, blue flames start to spread rapidly over my entire body consuming me, I am becoming one with the monster inside my head, no longer in my mortal form I have shed my skin and became one with the being that lives inside me, these seekers tie me to a table and creatures in white coats stand over me doing test on me, I'm back in the hospital again how did I get here, and how long must I stay, they start to feed a drug into my bloodstream I feel it burning my insides, taste the poison on my tongue they are taking affect I'm about to pass out, I will no longer be in control they have no clue of the mistake they just made, I was keeping the monster inside now he's set free, they shall perish for he is hungry another victim dies tonight as he feeds, he must drink seeker blood to gain his full powers, it's a sickness that makes me feel like a vampire, my eyes are black and blue flashes in them like fire, I'm covered with fiery blue flames that don't burn my skin, my soul is aflame burning black as the darkness takes control over me, tonight for the first time in a year this monster has been set free, thousands will die for shadows have no mercy or regard for life no remorse and no emotions, they are ruled by a blood lust driven by a hatred for everything.