💬 Review Death Collector Le Game Review (Hmmmmmm....)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,148 happy users since 2014.
Register

AidsMcGee

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I play a TON of choice of games, almost everyday I go onto google play store and look up Hosted and Choice of Games for games to waste about 3 hours of my precious time on. So after about 2 years of Lucky Patcher Lit class and Sbenny, I've played ALL of the Choice of Games with star ratings over 4 and a few (that looked absolutely bitchin ), I'd say I'm an "O.K" judge on these games. Soooooooo on to the actual review.
Like most Choice of Games The Game Death Collector Proposes an intriguing premise that pulls you in, it has a unique idea on the Shepard's of Death and as such succeeds in pulling you into the game. The Game mechanics like other choice of games provides you a select few option of your character's defining characteristics that help you solve hurdles and obstacles in the game. (My favorite in any game is the silver tongue :p )
And as such The Death Collector is entirely entertaining in its own right, with many different and interesting storylines to follow to burn through your time if you are interested in such a thing. However much like other Choice of Games, this game (spoiler alert ) ends rather abruptly and with little to no closure for the characters you spent time bonding with, unfortunately unlike some other choice of games it does not provide you the endings of the other highly dynamic and intriguing characters at the end, and only provides a extremely short conclusion that comes out seemingly from no where in my opinion. Unfortunately I must say that this game although largely fun has a thoroughly unsatisfying end to the story and that can be frustrating.
In Conclusion, although I find this game all in all pretty good in comparison to others (daring mermaid expedition... cough cough), the ending is thoroughly unsatisfying and takes out much from the game, it is short and in conclusion almost as though the writer got tired or something at the end.
I give this game (7/10)----> pretty good

Ps this is my first choice of games review if anyone is interested i'd love to review any choice of game or random stuffless, hit me up with a request on any of my reviews, if i have enough requests or enough time ill defiantly find the time to release a review asap. a donation is always welcomed but not needed.
thanks for taking the time to read this awful review, this is still new for me, and i hope i helped someone out to see if they would want to spend their time on this game.
Lots of Love
Aiden

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Good review~ please recommend me a HG/COG if you have the time ^^ ty

AidsMcGee

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Good review~ please recommend me a HG/COG if you have the time ^^ ty
:D
Yay, in fact I have three of my favs to recommend to you.
The Samurai Series is pretty awesome with its puzzle solving aspect rewarding players for being attentive while having more forgiving game mechanics to bail you out if you ain't too savvy at puzzles. With well developed characters and motivations you can truly put yourself in their shoes. This series has currently 4 books to its name and the community on the forums pretty cool so check it out if you wanna.
but if muscle clad warriors of the land of the rising sun isn't quite to your taste...
The Superlatives can be quite can be surprisingly chill! ( okay I just realised I just wrote too much for the previous one so I'll speed it up)
Superlatives genre scifi, awesome score 7/10 cool characters and interesting questions posed never answered.
The Magician.
Language used, me likie. Lewd, quite. simple and digestible very. I did a review on it check it about....
welo I've stolen enough of your time and mine!
catch you later and hope ive helped!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
:D
Yay, in fact I have three of my favs to recommend to you.
The Samurai Series is pretty awesome with its puzzle solving aspect rewarding players for being attentive while having more forgiving game mechanics to bail you out if you ain't too savvy at puzzles. With well developed characters and motivations you can truly put yourself in their shoes. This series has currently 4 books to its name and the community on the forums pretty cool so check it out if you wanna.
but if muscle clad warriors of the land of the rising sun isn't quite to your taste...
The Superlatives can be quite can be surprisingly chill! ( okay I just realised I just wrote too much for the previous one so I'll speed it up)
Superlatives genre scifi, awesome score 7/10 cool characters and interesting questions posed never answered.
The Magician.
Language used, me likie. Lewd, quite. simple and digestible very. I did a review on it check it about....
welo I've stolen enough of your time and mine!
catch you later and hope ive helped!
Don't worry I can spend my time talking to you as much as you need, it'd be valuable thank you ♥

Yeah haha I've read Samurai of Hyuga it's one of the best things I've read ever!
I don't like superhero-ish things and things that have to do sth with war and stuff...any more recommendations?
I also liked Wayhaven, choice or robots? And Zombies Exodus, which I've read some of ... unnatural wasn't bad, you can check my reviews if you want ^^
I think imma read this Superlatives thingy, thank you!
And I'll definitely read your review thanks ❣