💬 Review Deemo

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,446 happy users since 2014.
Register

MrFool

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Deemo

Deemo is a simple rhythm game. It has its own plot and is a very artistic type game. You can actually play it with a piano (of course those small ones that you need to attach to your device).

Review:
Deemo is certainly a famous game in the rhythm world. It has tons of songs that varies categories, pitch, tempo, etc.. It is really not recommended to make a Mod of this MASSIVE game. The game itself is about 1.6 GB when you download the application it doesn't include the other miscellaneous data: like your progress to the game. The game's plot will be very touching to your heart (if you still have one) it will certainly take away your mind for a bit of time due to its amazing music.

The plot introduces Deemo and a girl they are the main characters (play it to find more about it). You have to play the songs and reach an acceptable score in order progress. Worry not be, this game is very friendly to us because it has adjustable difficulties and tempo (speed). One Cons of it is that you need to pay about 1.99$ or 0.99$ if I'm not mistaken.

I have played this game for a brief short amount of time and still is. The first impression of this game is amazing and unique. You will need to at least try it when you have the time to do so.

Would you recommend this to other users? Personally, I will give this game about a 4.5 for their generosity of adding free songs. Be noted that this game contains lots of in-game purchases. You have been advised.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Nice review. The game is not for me though.