💬 Review Deep Town Mining Factory

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,573 happy users since 2014.
Register

DominusHades

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Deep Town Mining Factory

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - Deep Town: Mining Factory v4.0.6 Free Shopping (updated)

Deep Town Mining Factory is an idle mining genre that you can play online ( needed for guilds and to save your progress ) or offline game to play at your own pace.

Review:
From my side, it's just awesome. Out of any game I've been part of the Deep Town community for 3 years. Two months back they've added a new expansion to the game, Terraformation. You can play online with a guild as guild do weekly challenges that rewards you with badges that gives your mining " special abilities " and other crystals as rewards for your buildings. You can also play at your own pace offline which will take a bit longer as you have to collect and craft everything yourself but if you don't want that rush then it's perfect for you. You can go at your own pace.

You start out by mining a few resources and start building your buildings to smelt and craft other things. You have a robot " companion " that gives you quests to help your progress the game and and access to the quest tab makes it easy to see what to do next. You have daily quests that rewards you gems. Actually all quests rewards gems. Some more than others. Gems you use to later to either get bots to mine specific resources for you or save them up and get advanced crystals to better your buildings. Later you craft more powerful weapons to defeat elders and as the story unfolds you find out who's the real destructive force.....

From there you upgrade to the Terraformation expansion and then the real fun starts.....

Would you recommend this to other users? Whould definitely recommend it to other gamers. If you like idle mining games give it a try, if you're not, give it a try anyway.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited by a moderator: