NSFW/18+ eBook Defiant Rebellion (Grimmstead Academy #3) by Candace Wondrak : epub

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,352 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years

Azura Shadow

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/52128590-defiant-rebellion?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=IbXDdrYBre&rank=3

eBook Description:
Fighting evil was not something I signed up for when I accepted a position at Grimmstead Academy, but here I am.

This house is alive, and its mouth is hungry. Chaos flows from it, causing every soul stuck here to be mad. Ian, Dagen, Payne, Koda, Bram, and Lucien—their weaknesses all stem from one man.

Victor Grimmstead.

Victor is back, alive and walking through the halls as if he’d never left. Can he be trusted? The jury’s still out. But it’s not time for uncertainty; it’s time for rebellion, to fight the supernatural power keeping us here. This game will finally end, even if it means I have to give everything to end it.

In Grimmstead, you can’t trust yourself. You can’t trust anyone. The blood, the insanity, the confusion—it all leads to a choice none of us can take back.

Once caught in the web, it never lets you go.

**GA: Defiant Rebellion is the third and final book in the Grimmstead Academy series; it is not your typical academy read. There is graphic violence along with steamy scenes and psychotic love interests. There is no choosing between love interests here.*

Last edited: