Mod apk Delicious - Wonder Wedding v32.108 !! Full Game Unlocked + Infinite Money !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,566 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Delicious - Wonder Wedding v32.108

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 305 times

• The exciting new chapter in the captivating time management series is available for your Android phone and tablet. Help Emily through various trials and tribulations as her big wedding day approaches!

"Downloading this game is an absolute no brainer." - itouchapps.net

Find out as you follow Emily on this amazing romantic adventure. Enjoy all-new hijinks and cliffhangers as you work your way through wonderful locations; Invite Emily's friends to the wedding by completing fun challenges; Enjoy a host of new events and upgrades. A rollercoaster of love, laughs, and excitement, it's certain to keep you cheering until the very end.

Note this is a trial version with an in game unlock.

***Free Version Features***
    - Four complete levels
    - Available in 8 languages

***Full Unlocked Version Features***
    - Hours of fun time management gameplay with 25 achievements in all.
    - Invite all of Emily’s friends to her wedding by completing the Invitation Challenge

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 1. Full Game Unlocked ⭐
    2. Money Increase when Spent.

Thanks a lot to my Sista @BlackEden for being my tester ❤ She is also a talented Modder , So don't forget to check out her awesome releases 💝

Please give this game a vote and feedback after playing and you will be rewarded with some SB Points ❤

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.gamehouse.delicious8_android

Downloaded 49 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
ah...help?
i dont know if i did something wrong
but its bot working for me :(
Please download the OBB Zip file and extract it to Android/obb folder

criticalmanimal

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 5 years
Ok, this one before the honeymoon. Thanks!

eleveneightpm

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Time to continue this~
Thanks a lot, much appreciated *v*

deepxmarks

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just finished playing thru the ending. Mod works great! Thank you.

Trickya

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Even though the game is older, it works. Update : Game works, however, every time the game freezes or you close the game, it forgets your progress and goes all the way back to episode 1. Been in upper range of episodes twice now and it started back at episode one once I closed it. Last time I was almost finished with episode 16, the game froze and I had to close it. Opened it back up and it was back at episode 1. I only got to episode 16 because I didn't close it yesterday. This is happening even after I logged into Facebook to save my progress.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Even though the game is older, it works. Update : Game works, however, every time the game freezes or you close the game, it forgets your progress and goes all the way back to episode 1. Been in upper range of episodes twice now and it started back at episode one once I closed it. Last time I was almost finished with episode 16, the game froze and I had to close it. Opened it back up and it was back at episode 1. I only got to episode 16 because I didn't close it yesterday. This is happening even after I logged into Facebook to save my progress.
Strange even I played the whole game on my Android 9 and no issues like this.

charisabelle

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you for uploading this. This is the only working mod, can't find it elsewhere ♥

Espumilla

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello
I have an issue. When I open the app, it just loads perpetually. I've done everything: installing, then extracting the other files in the obb folder; and I that still happened to me. Here's a picture:
Screenshot_20220713-002448_Delicious Emily's Wedding.jpg

Espumilla

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
UPDATE: I fixed the problem; apparently, the obb folder had some weird structure. When I watched the installation tutorial I realized. The game's folder was INSIDE the extracted folder, so I just took it out.

And thank you so much for the mod! There's like, no other working mod for this game anywhere. One of the few games that are not modded, was it difficult to make this mod?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
UPDATE: I fixed the problem; apparently, the obb folder had some weird structure. When I watched the installation tutorial I realized. The game's folder was INSIDE the extracted folder, so I just took it out.

And thank you so much for the mod! There's like, no other working mod for this game anywhere. One of the few games that are not modded, was it difficult to make this mod?
Difficulty depends on experience.
As a example, is basic trigonometry difficult for a 5th grade student or a 12th grade student ?

Espumilla

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Difficulty depends on experience.
As a example, is basic trigonometry difficult for a 5th grade student or a 12th grade student ?
True, and it seems you're very experienced then! Again, thanks for the mod. Love this game.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Delicious - Wonder Wedding v32.108 !! Full Game Unlocked + Infinite Money !! was released by Gourov and 14928 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.