Mod apk {Delight Games} Choices of the Oregon Trail v1.8 !! MEGA MOD !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,412 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Choices of the Oregon Trail v1.8

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov

Download Links:
MOD V1 -->

Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 43 times

MOD V2 --->
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 104 times

• Get ready for bandits, raging rivers, and romance as you try your darndest to avoid dysentery!

You make the choices for a pioneer in this text-based gamenovel set in the 1840's. Join Beth as she sets off with her family from her home in Missouri to travel West to the Oregon Territory.

Originally part of the Delight Games Library (called "Oregon Trail"), this complete series has bonus content and allows you to complete the series for free by unlocking achievements and watching rewarded videos.

Story line written by Michelle Kudelka.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• MOD V1 -->
    1. All chapters unlocked
    2. Every Achievements will give you x1000 luck (1000 , 2000 , 3000 etc)
    3. No Hidden Achievements
    4. No Ads
    5. Optimized app size and performance.

MOD V2 -->
    1. Get 1000 life/morale/moxie/gold in the beginning of each chapters. (Read this)
    2. All of "MOD V1" features.

Please give this game a vote and feedback after playing and you will be rewarded with some SB Points ❤

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.delightgames.oregontrail

Last edited:
Downloaded 38 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

LaysBBQ

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for this! On a side note, is there a page where all of the releases for delight games are collected? Also what series are completed already?

Dongurii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Excuse me, I ran into a problem. The mod works very well, but only in the Prequel. When I want to move on and start Chapter 1 like I did in Prequel, the entire game screen goes white and there's nothing I can do. I have tried uninstalling and installing many times but still encounter this problem. Turning on and off also doesn't work. I'm sad :cry: Of course, every time I made sure that I didn't have this game installed before I downloaded the mod :unsure:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Excuse me, I ran into a problem. The mod works very well, but only in the Prequel. When I want to move on and start Chapter 1 like I did in Prequel, the entire game screen goes white and there's nothing I can do. I have tried uninstalling and installing many times but still encounter this problem. Turning on and off also doesn't work. I'm sad :cry: Of course, every time I made sure that I didn't have this game installed before I downloaded the mod :unsure:
Well sorry ... I don't think I understand your problem can tell me a little more please ?

Dongurii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I installed Mod V2 and just like in the attached manual to have high stats I started both Prequel and Chapter 1 all over again before I started playing. My Morale and Moxie got +1000, but in Chapter 1 it doesn't work for me anymore. When I click on Chapter 1 "Start over" to have higher stats, the game stops working. During Prequel, the message "Whoops! Something went wrong!" was displayed, but the game continued to run without problems.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I installed Mod V2 and just like in the attached manual to have high stats I started both Prequel and Chapter 1 all over again before I started playing. My Morale and Moxie got +1000, but in Chapter 1 it doesn't work for me anymore. When I click on Chapter 1 "Start over" to have higher stats, the game stops working. During Prequel, the message "Whoops! Something went wrong!" was displayed, but the game continued to run without problems.
That massage is just a sync check but don't know about that bug in chapter 1 tbh. It's alright here. You tried other chapters ?

Dongurii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yes. I checked if Chapter 2 would work and I had no problem. But now the whole game won't turn on at all and now I have no idea what's going on. The world doesn't want me to play it haha :LOL: Well thank you for your willingness to help! :giggle: I think this is just a problem on my side, not with Mod.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yes. I checked if Chapter 2 would work and I had no problem. But now the whole game won't turn on at all and now I have no idea what's going on. The world doesn't want me to play it haha :LOL: Well thank you for your willingness to help! :giggle: I think this is just a problem on my side, not with Mod.
Well I am really sorry though ... You can try mod v1 . And if you need free link you can pm me 😊

Dongurii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
That's very nice of you, but I also tried Mod V1 yesterday. I didn't have enough SB Points yesterday for Mod V2 :LOL: Don't worry, even if it was short, I can say that the Mod works very well! Good job! (y)

feraFerat2

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
The features work as intended, but when i close out the game for the first time and bring it back up the game just gets stuck on loading and promptly closes, I need help.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
The features work as intended, but when i close out the game for the first time and bring it back up the game just gets stuck on loading and promptly closes, I need help.
Tried Clearing cache ?

Dwen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
Hello dear producer. Thank you for your work. the application is successfully installed and running. but the version is not up to date. I present to your information. I wish you success in your new work.

Current Version : v1.8
Newest Playstore Version : 1.9

Device on which the application is tested : Samsung A21-S
Device version : Android 12

Images from mod :

Screenshot_20221203-162839_Choices_of_the_Trail.jpg
Screenshot_20221203-162911_Choices_of_the_Trail.jpg

Yours truly ,
Dwen
Testing Team

{Delight Games} Choices of the Oregon Trail v1.8 !! MEGA MOD !! was released by Gourov and 4710 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.