Deltarune anyone?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,707 happy users since 2014.
Register

ellie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Before I gush about this game, has anyone else finished playing the first chapter? It's a shame that the other episodes won't come out until years later, but nevertheless I'm excited. I loved Undertale when it came out and I love Deltarune. Toby Fox is such an amazing game developer! His work ethic is admirable and the music he comes up with is equally as great as his plot. The story was soo fun, I loved the charactera and the little easter eggs too (like when the game crashes when you input Gastee as your name) So, did you play it? did you like it? who's your favorite character?

May the power of fluffy boys shine in you.

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Amazing, fun game with rich plot. I enjoy the throwback 8-bit retro-gaming graphics. The musics are catchy and pleasant. That plot twist at the end was brilliant. My favourite character must be Ralsei with that adorable claps :lol:.
Ralsei_claps.gif

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yep Loved Undertale, also made Sans a great character to look up to (puns, easy going, witty, except drinking ketchup) and loved the Most Undertale OST, did all 3 runs (pacifist, meh, genocide) and boi do I regret my first ever run (ACCIDENTALLY KILLED DEAR GOATMOM) which i did instantly closed the game then reopened it for a "new game" until flowey .... knows what i did.. (then I hard reset and tried to buried that memory 6 feet deep) also despised genorun and named my char "REGRET".

about deltarune? finished it onced, all spare, still funny, still meta, music is almost as great, tho the choices seems to do not matter. fave char is the trio. glad to see that side of Susie, jaw dropped on Ralsei for that hat tip, and a familiar character of the undertale seems like a storm coming, now i'm hyped!

currently going to find and make jevil TASTE MY SPARE!

also dis char,

Swag

Fave char? the trio and i find lancer as a borderline minor char tho.

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yep Loved Undertale, also made Sans a great character to look up to (puns, easy going, witty, except drinking ketchup) and loved the Most Undertale OST, did all 3 runs (pacifist, meh, genocide) and boi do I regret my first ever run (ACCIDENTALLY KILLED DEAR GOATMOM) which i did instantly closed the game then reopened it for a "new game" until flowey .... knows what i did.. (then I hard reset and tried to buried that memory 6 feet deep) also despised genorun and named my char "REGRET".

about deltarune? finished it onced, all spare, still funny, still meta, music is almost as great, tho the choices seems to do not matter. fave char is the trio. glad to see that side of Susie, jaw dropped on Ralsei for that hat tip, and a familiar character of the undertale seems like a storm coming, now i'm hyped!

currently going to find and make jevil TASTE MY SPARE!

also dis char,

Swag

Fave char? the trio and i find lancer as a borderline minor char tho.
"TASTE MY SPARE" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I like how Ralsei's character is like an adorable, pure, and innocent Asriel. The contrast between the two characters is very interesting.

ellie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
You're partially right. Toby said the game will only have one ending, but I do believe some of the choices in the next chapters will alter how the game goes. And it even fits with the beginning of the game, where that faceless voice (Chara? Gaster?) says that your choices don't matter and you don't have a say in this world. That was so creepy. And the ending too makes me feel like the game is gonna have a lot of dark moments...

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
You're partially right. Toby said the game will only have one ending, but I do believe some of the choices in the next chapters will alter how the game goes. And it even fits with the beginning of the game, where that faceless voice (Chara? Gaster?) says that your choices don't matter and you don't have a say in this world. That was so creepy. And the ending too makes me feel like the game is gonna have a lot of dark moments...
You have a point. The story is not finished yet. Toby's creative story telling is a bewitching mystery, full of surprises and anything can happen. That is why the games are so good!

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
"TASTE MY SPARE" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I like how Ralsei's character is like an adorable, pure, and innocent Asriel. The contrast between the two characters is very interesting.
always thought about how lonely cute goat bro must be in the first game (that part of the small talk after he broke the barrier, ouch),good thing in deltarune we can still hug him!

about the spare, where you get all the spares :
"I don't know what monster you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a FIGHT, I can tell you I'm full of mercy, and what I also have are a very particular set of ACTS. ACTS I have acquired through hopes and dreams. ACTS that make me a friend for people like you. If you accept my MERCY now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will SPARE you." -Frisk Neeson.

That part where you really took your time to make your char?! GEE THANKS GAME :lol: I hope those dark moments is not as dark as that one other particular meta game that involves poems, clubs, and reading. o_O

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
about the spare, where you get all the spares :
"I don't know what monster you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a FIGHT, I can tell you I'm full of mercy, and what I also have are a very particular set of ACTS. ACTS I have acquired through hopes and dreams. ACTS that make me a friend for people like you. If you accept my MERCY now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will SPARE you." -Frisk Neeson.
LOL. This made my day. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: JTG