💬 Review Depth Of Peril

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,137 happy users since 2014.
Register

KairunHanjun

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Depth Of Peril

ON STEAM, $9,99, PC GAMES

Review:
Depths of Peril is a single player action RPG (role play) with a strong element of strategy. You play as a faction leader who protects the barbarian city of Jorvik by destroying threatening monsters and completing quests. At the same time, you compete with opposing factions to see who will rule the city.

This game has elements similar to DOTA 2 but this is for single players and this game is accompanied by a fun search. You are also told to keep Life Tower to continue playing. If your Life Tower is destroyed, you lose the game. and to win the game you must be able to level up and improve skills according to your character. Oh, you can also choose characters according to your wishes, like Mage, Rogue, Priest, and I forget it. But you can win this game with another Life Tower raid. You can also make alliances by giving them what they want. Currency in the game is divided into 3 parts, GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE. This game also has some monsters and rare items. You can search for rare items according to the level of monsters. This game is also very similar to TORCHLIGHT but more simple and uncomplicated.

As usual I will divide this game into 2 values, namely:
Advantages:
a. This game has an adequate game structure
b. You can choose several classes
c. small size, so you don't need to worry about the size

Deficiency:
a. This game cannot be multiplayer
b. with a small class of only 4
c. a very long game

Maybe that's all from me if you have questions you can write it in the comments column below. Greetings healthy, corona may not haunt you.

Would you recommend this to other users? I recommend this game, because this game isn't complicated and enjoy to play. No lag because this game no need internet and this game so old so you all can play this game. Please buy this game if you like ;) to support the developer. Thanks you :)

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited by a moderator: