💬 Review Der Fluch Der Hexen

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,133 happy users since 2014.
Register

Animant

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: Der Fluch Der Hexen

It's a fantasy book by Anna-Lena Strauß, about the young witch Katelyn, who is forced to travel around with Dimitri and his small travel party. The book is only in german available and counts 450 pages.

Review:
Witches combine the worst qualities: they are selfish, mendacious, deceitful and always intent on causing harm. A simple gesture of the hand is enough to curse a person. But what hardly anyone knows - the real curse lies on the witches themselves. For years Katelyn managed to avoid this curse until she meets Dimitri and makes a serious mistake. From now on the young witch is forced to give up what she wants more than anything else: her freedom.

This is the blurb of the book.
It is about the young witch Katelyn, who is forced to join Dimitri, who is leading and guarding a small travel party. The two get into conflict again and again throughout the story, but you can see how their relationship improves bit by bit. It is a fantasy book by Anna-Lena Strauß, which was published in 2019. It belongs rather to the less known books, which does not mean that it is not good, on the contrary. The Curse of the Witches is a wonderful fantasy book with a sweet love story and a nice writing style. It is very exciting and very interesting to watch the character development between the protagonists. The two main protagonists both have a very strong character. I can highly recommend it to every fantasy fan.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would definetly recommend this Book. It's one of my favourite books and I really love the story. It is very exiting and don't get boring.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐