Mod apk Desperate Housewives: The Game v19.06.25 Unlimited Cash & Unlimited Diamonds (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,759 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayvian

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Best mods
Post automatically merged:

Mouse512

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have downloaded both files and i have extracted the zip file in the right place but i keep getting stuck on the mega zebra logo, after trying to put the extracted file in different places in my sd card or my phone memory i decided to try the "simple" way so i uninstalled everything and played the google play store version for about half an hour after that i uninstalled and installed the modded version but again it gets stuck at the mega zebra logo, does anyone have any advice on what else i could try to make it work?

I am having the same problem. I installed the playstore version first and it still won't go past the megazebra screen.

I was finally able to get it to work.

Last edited:

Blabliihu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Not working... When i get in game it keeps crashing... Is not my phone fault
Because i already tried the original version and it dint crash
So is mod fault .... In SAD that mine dint work...it keeps crashing .and crashing

Dude i have been 5h on that obb thing to it dont work :(

Msmtt

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The game gets stuck at the mega zebra logo. Did I do anything wrong?

nemmeyeth

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much!

when you unzip folder you have com.megazebra.desperatehousewives and inside is the same folder with the same name. just copy it to obb and delete empty one. It should help ;)

Last edited:

juriarage

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Did not work for me either. what a waste of coins. 😒😒😒

Desperate Housewives: The Game v19.06.25 Unlimited Cash & Unlimited Diamonds was released by Debby and 30003 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.