💬 Review Diamond Is Unbreakable

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,670 happy users since 2014.
Register

Spicylady

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Diamond Is Unbreakable

Live Action of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is unbreakable

Review:
I want to review the live action adaptation of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable(1992-1995) by Hirohiko Araki, a well-known mangaka in Japan and animated by David Production informe 2016.

First of all, this movie (even for being a Live Action, adaptations that I really dislike like the Attack On Titan one) is very nice, not an great work, but enjoyable. I really liked how the actors portrait the Araki's world characters, specially Yukako Yamagishi even she didn't appear alot. Koichi Hirose's actor did him justice and i preffer him since the moment i watch the movie with black hair! I found very sexy Jotaro Kujo's actor even he is 10 years older than the character. Josuke Higashikata's hair was flawless and Nijimura's brothers (Keichoo Nijimura, the older, and Okuyasu Nijimura, the younger)were perfect.

Also, the clothing style was very nice, it wasn't as extra as Araki's but it was enjoyable and beautiful.

About Koichi and Yukako's relationship, i didn't like how it was introduced i mean, i preffer the manga/anime one and a little things more but overall, it was nice and i really liked it so, if you Are a Jojo fan, probable you will like it too.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recomend this motion picture if you are a big fan of Jojo's series.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐