📰 News! Discord Server of Sbenny.com enhanced!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,630 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Good news folks,

In the hope to make our discord server a bit more active, I just tweaked our Discord Server (for those who don't know, you can join our Discord server by clicking here) by adding a syncinc script which let us automatically post in the proper discord channels relative threads posted on the forum.

For example, if Debby will post a mod for the game "The Arcana", you'll now find a bot message in the "games" channel of our Discord server which will also notify you on there about it. This change is applied to nearly every section of our community, which means you'll get notified if something of your interest is being posted, this also includes new requests posted, reviews, eBooks, Videos and much more!

Furthermore, the script is now able to automatically sync your forum's username with your discord's one, which means you should no longer need to change your username when joining our Discord, as this should be automatic from now on (I didn't fully test this feature, so if it doesn't happen if you join our Discord server, please let me know, thanks!).

Hope this is an appreciated change!

As always, for any questions, doubts or feedbacks, feel free to reply below! :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Who is owner now? I really hate the way i was unceremoniously just thrown out... :( hate that guy who took over.... :mad::mad:
Oh you refer to our old server, well I think who deleted it wasn't even the owner, unsure about how he did it, but he's banned, no worries :) I'm the administrator for the moment, if I recall correctly, @CozPatch always has a similar position in the server. You still have an open position anyway, if you'd like to come :)

Meepo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 7 years

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 4 years
Thanks for all your efforts ❤

Amir20

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow this make things more nicer for us in getting to know each other and share any information or Thought 😍🤝

#SbennyCommunity4Ever
#RelationshipDespiteAnyChallenge

Sincerely,
Humble User 😊😁😉

Last edited:

Tkeru

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
this will fix the discord activity but it will not decrease the forum activity time?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
this will fix the discord activity but it will not decrease the forum activity time?
Why? Discord is linked with the forum, if you're update on discord about forum's activity, you'll come to the forum, hence both will have more activity and interactions.

Psychodrow

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
FYI - the Discord approval bot is offline and has been for some time
@Sbenny

Psychodrow

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
So I'm confused... Yesterday the approval bot was broken and @CozPatch said that was resolved.
Great! Thank you!
Today I login and there are no chat channels, just the server rules.
Am I the only one having this issue with Discord?