~*~ Discussion ~*~ Something from Childhood

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,117 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
"Have you ever tried to talk to a young family member or a child ..."

I DIDN'T KNOW! He Looked 18 but was actually 8!! I will never flirt with anyone again unless they are clearly 80+!

... but there is also Progeria.... alright I will never flirt with anyone again! Never!!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No!
Real Talk now:

The last time I tried to explain thermonuclear astrophysics to a 2-y.o. he just looked at me with that blank stare
like he already knows everything. Haaaa, what's wrong with the world if a toddler learns everything via Wikipedia in one night.
In my case, it was already an achievement to eat spaghetti with a white shirt on and not getting sauce on my shirt.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Actually playing outside together with their friends.
Jumping rope made of rubberband
Cooking with leaf and dirt
Playing in the rain secretly without parent knowing
Able to read book for 10 hours straight.

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well for me it’s rewinding cassettes with a pen and then roll it.
And also the sound of Windows when connecting to the internet, slightly high pitched sound 😂
Internet is so expensive and rare I have to sneak out every night just to looking at some weird website with bunch of gifs.

punkleia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Xtravision (Ireland's Blockbuster), VHS Tapes, cassettes, Walkman cd players

Laurell

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Standing in front of a fan and making random sounds just to hear the cool robotic thing. Ah, that's a happy memory

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I remember i had massive collection of stickers and tattos (from gum :p). Then i would stick them to any door i can find in my house. I still do that sometimes, only to my study desk

Hei900

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Watching VHS tapes - I have a huge collection, but I don't think children nowadays know what they are when they see it.

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
my dad always had to have technology as soon as possible so we were one of the few families in my area who had a laserdisc player :LOL: i remember watching so many movies on that thing!