💬 Review Disney After Dark

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,214 happy users since 2014.
Register

fxmldr1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: Disney After Dark

What happens at the Magic Kingdom after dark. 5 teens are going to be given that opportunity, when a supposed great opportunity to have their likenesses made into holograms at the Magic Kingdom, turns into being pulled into Disney World after hours to fight off the Disney villains, who are trying to take over the park.

Review:
Disney After Dark is the first book in The Kingdom Keepers series written by Ridley Pearson. It is about 5 teens who get chosen to become DHI's, or Disney Host Interactives, which use their likeness as holograms throughout the Magic Kingdom as guides. One night, the main character finds himself inside the magic kingdom after hours as his DHI, and is told by an old Disney Imagineer, Wayne, that the Disney villains, or "overtakers" are trying to take over the kingdom. Only Finn, and the other DHI's can see the villains moving around. So whenever the teens fall asleep, they are brought into the magic kingdom, to figure out how to stop the overtakers. They find out that they were chosen for their abilities to take on this specific task to save the magic kingdom. They are given a quest to find an item that can, so they think, stop the overtakers, and bring peace back to the Magic Kingdom, but being that there are 7 books in the first series, it doesn't end with just one quest. The story is a pretty quick read, being it is for young adults, but anyone, who likes a good adventure, or a major Disney fan as I am, will love this series.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, I found this series very enjoyable. I have always been a Disney fanatic, and reading the story put me in the Magic Kingdom, and later stories in other parks. Mr Pearson has rewrote them to coincide with attractions that have been removed from the parks, so new readers can see the parks as they are today.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐