✅ Solved DISNEY EMOJI BLITZ 25.9.0

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,050 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

margauxwilliamson

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi there!

Not sure if I’m posting this in the right forum but I have a question/request.

I was using the mod for Disney emoji blitz recently (which is amazing) and it was working fine until my primary phone automatically updated to the app.

Now, I can’t get the server push to come thru on my iPhone (which is the way I was forcing my loot on the android mod to my DEB account on my iPhone since there’s no iOS mod for this game).

Is the mos just outdated now? Did the update patch whatever loophole was making this work and transfer from my droid to my iphone? I’m not super tech savvy so sorry if this is a dumb question. I just want the mod to work :(

FloraNova

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well the current mod here is out of date so maybe that's why. But I'm also unfamiliar with what you're talking about with the transferring thing.

margauxwilliamson

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Okay so you’re right haha it’s definitely out of date now with the new update and all but here’s what I was doing: I’m primarily an iPhone user but I wanted access to the mod so I could up my coins and gems on the game. There’s no mod (that I know of) for iOS so what I did was download the mod on the android I have, used the features on said aindeois and then transfered my coins/gems to my iPhone by way of Facebook server syncing.

For the last couple days, that method has not worked. The mod is actually, technically working but nothing is transferring to my iphone because I’m not getting the Facebook server message on either device anymore from the DEB app.

Willopr

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Has there been an update on the mod? I havent been able to find the new version and can't log on to fb to save progress

Status
Not open for further replies.