💬 Review Disney Emoji Blitz

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,839 happy users since 2014.
Register

LucyLu201107

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Disney Emoji Blitz

Disney Emoji Blitz is a match 3 puzzle game. It has hundreds of original Disney emojis to play with.

Review:
Honestly, this game is fantastic. There are new emojis and missions and events added everyday. You can buy boxes with coins to unlock new emojis that have special powers during the minute long games. There is a fre prize wheel that you can spin every 4 hours or you can watch an advertisement to get a free spin any time you like. There are thousands of missions to level up with and if you get an emoji twice their power up doubles which can be really successful for getting high scores. PLEASE IGNORE TYE NEXT PART I NEED MORE WORDS :) I think I'm a good food guy but I'm not sure how much were going on a walk in a few minutes to help you to sleep on the internet of the enemy and you can spin your nose and sore your nose with with goose game or something like the one in your back to plotting it up to the group to get the rest in your hands and the katsu will not in touch again and you will not even care for her condition and I got Benjamin from a bacon sandwich so no need to apologise.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would absolutely recommend this game to any puzzle lover or disney fanatic. It is a great way to fill in small gaps of time during your day.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited by a moderator: