💬 Review Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,262 happy users since 2014.
Register

frankiestein

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia

Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is a free-to-play role-playing game in the Dissidia Final Fantasy series for the iOS and Android platforms, which features all characters from Final Fantasy I to XV, Tactics, Crystal Chronicles, Type 0, and World of Final Fantasy. The game was released in Japan on February 1, 2017 and globally at the end of January 2018. The game features mechanics, such as Bravery Points and Hit Points being separate forms of damage, Knockbacks, and synergy attacks delivered from special team co-ops that you need to strategize, and burst effects from acquiring burst weapons from gachas or buying/collecting burst tokens.

Review:
I started playing this in January. It made me reminisce my teenage days when I fell in love with Final Fantasy VII (game changer in PlayStation). It's so addictive that I've managed to play it daily. Since January this year, I never missed collecting the burst weapons released on a monthly basis.

I'm so thrilled to see my favorites: Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, Cecil, Squall, Lightning, Hope, and etc. The game series I finished was Final Fantasy XIII. I became busy after that and no longer purchased a new game console for the new releases. I only get to know old and new characters by playing Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia because it features all characters from Final Fantasy I to XV, Tactics, Crystal Chronicles, Type 0, and World of Final Fantasy. The best thing about this game is that it is free. Certain items can be purchased to optimize your gaming experience but they are worth to buy.

Currently, on the global version we can play up to Act 3 Chapter 3. As for me, I will finish the story chapters until the end. The gameplay is fascinating and the computer-generated imagery is absolutely amazing. It will drive your imagination and allow you to strategize on team co-op you will use against quests. Two thumbs up for this game.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, absolutely.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited: