✅ Solved Do movie reviews need to be reviewed by s mod first?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,827 happy users since 2014.
Register

hmnc081

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
After reviewing a movie does a mod have to review it first before its submitted to the movie reviews forum?

Asutorufo

Femboy (ノ≧∀≦)ノ \(^ω^\)
Member for 3 years
Judging by the rules of that specific forum section, I think it does undergoes review... but I'm not really sure, you'll naturally find it out once you post one 🙂

hmnc081

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Judging by the rules of that specific forum section, I think it does undergoes review... but I'm not really sure, you'll naturally find it out once you post one 🙂
Ok.. thank you

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 4 years
Yes, one of the forum staff checks it first. They do it to make sure the reviews aren't copied. 😊

TheKingOfLimbo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes, the staff checks your review. They check it if it isn't a copy from another review, if it makes sense (I once accidentally mixed two movie reviews into one text and the staff were kind enough to inform me), isn't repetitive (like "The movie is good. It wasn't bad. It was very very good..." those types that tries to max out the word count by saying the same thing over and over, and if it isn't spam.

But then again, I'm not a staff, so I'm not 100% sure, but I'd bet that's what they check.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Heya :)

I'm closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!