Do U like where Music is going?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,622 happy users since 2014.
Register

Didjya7epae

Just a Gloomy Guy
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
Hello again Peeps 😀.
More and more recently I noticed all genres of music incorporate elements and sounds that are very similar sounding vibes. Personally I still like their sound, but I'm still wondering how music will change and how will it incorporate new interesting ideas, because nowadays the great/big artists (note: I am not talking down on them, still like their music and respect them) are reusing more and more ideas with their new releases. I just wanted to put that thought out because I find this quite interesting.I

Here are some examples of songs with similarities

1. Camila Cabello - Havana and Selena Gomez - Same old love
  2. Justin Bieber and David I Guetta - 2U and BTS- DNA
  3. Maroon 5 - Sugar and Katy Perry - Birthday
  4. Digital Farm Animals ...ect. - Back to you , Pitbull n Christina Aguilera - Feel this moment , and Exo - Loveshot
  5. Anne-Marie - Birthday and Black Pink n Selena Gomez - Ice Cream
  6. Katy Perry - Daisies and David Guetta n Anne-Marie - Don't leave me Alone. Personally I could keep going but I think it's obvious that artist's borrow vibes from pretty much everywhere in our times. Please do share your thoughts and opinions, I would enjoy hearing back from y'all😀.

Thank you for reading this post, and for your time.

Last edited:

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I agree. Or maybe artists hear very popular songs, it gets stuck in their subconscious, and they end up making a song with the same vibes. On the bright side, I'm sure some unknown, talented artist will just pop out of nowhere and rock the world with some song, which will usher in a whole new era of music. Someday.

darkbook123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
I have the feeling more and more artists use Samples that are free to use for their mix and if a sample is amazing more artist use it and therefore it sounds sililar. Heared a few times latley that these sampels are used for music and also for tv ads and always looking up thinking this or that song is playing and realizing nop only the samlpe...