Do we have to pay SB Cash for every release update of a certain game/app?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,620 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

rg83

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Do we have to pay SB Points for every release update of a certain game/app?

I am wondering if a game has an update and there has been an update to its mod version as well, do you have to pay SB Points to each update or is it per game unlocked and its subsequent mod updates?

Cheers!

oreoclouds

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes, from my experiences every time there was an update, I had to pay SB Points to unlock and download the app (they always make new topics for it, that's the reason why).

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Even when a modder updates the link in the original listing, it will charge you again once the link is updated. This happens as an automatic feature on the site because each time an update comes out, the modder has to completely mod the game from the beginning again. Paying the SB Points each time is a way to thank the modder for their work.

Deadpool83

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
But what if the mod doesn't work have we then wasted the cash or do we get it back

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
That depends on what's wrong with it. What mod are you talking about and what is wrong with it?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
The game is a SB Patcher mod so you can purchase things in the store as long as you have SB Patcher installed too. Are the in app purchases giving you a hard time?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
You can use it if you root, but you don't have to root your device for it to work.

Here's the link:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.