Do you believe in aliens?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,724 happy users since 2014.
Register

iAfro

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Do you? If you do, maybe someday you will be right. Come to think of it, we are alien life to Earth. Earth was with no life, when, as the scientists say, a meteorite, carrying organisms struck Earth. From there, our so called "ancestors" evolved.
Or maybe im nuts to write this thread. Who knows?

Do you believe in aliens? Write your answer!

mmars118

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Absolutely. Statistacally speaking, it's impossible for alien life not to exist consideri ng our universe is forever expanding. We have found thousands are Earth like planets. I would eat my hat if alien life didn't exist somewhere, somehow.

BlackBladeKaiju

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Meh if they are out there watch then who knows what they could possibly know about you or just life in general. Crazy stuff if you ask me and honestly I've got no reason to doubt they aren't there lol.

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Well let’s see I believe that it depends on your question are you asking if I believe there are creatures living in a place they were not born in. My family started in New Mexico and moved thus became an alien. My wife started in Ohio and moved here and she is an alien. I started here and I haven’t gone anywhere so no alien. But as far as creatures from the stars who visit and stay absolutely I believe that cats and dogs and pretty much every animal on this planet have an agenda an language we don’t understand and they just don’t have time for slave beings that make there dinners and drive them around to spend any time talking to them. The fish alone have given up on us the most and wait for the time when they will eat us all.

Aquarius004

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I do believe that there is another life form other than what exists on Earth. Whether we should contact them or not is more debatable, but I do believe that there is another existence somewhere else other than Earth.

Freakish

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I believe the angels from the Christian bible were really aliens
Post automatically merged:

Completely agreed.

DEeESdemonaAaA

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oᴜᴍɴ! I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʟɪᴇɴs, ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇxɪsᴛ..ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴏʀɪᴇs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪʙʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴇɢʏᴘᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɪs ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ....ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇs ᴀʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ɢᴀʟᴀxɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ sᴏ ʜᴏᴡ ɪs ɪᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛs, ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟɪᴠᴇᴀʙʟᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ..

skidrogue

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
There are about 200 billion known stars. Earth can't be the only planet where intelligent creatures evolved.

Walicia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
There are many universes out there, it is only logical that there would be aliens somewhere. As far as we know, we could be the aliens to someone else.

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Mathematically there should be aliens. I think it would be far more frightening that we are alone. If we're alone, then we are the best/worst there is in the entire universe and that is scary af. I don't want us to be the best/worst the universe can do.

Last edited: