Do you believe in astrology?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,176 happy users since 2014.
Register

virtualvelvet

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tell me why or why not. Maybe throw in a funny story about your experiences with it.

Noah0zara

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am actually skeptical about it. Once my mother went to an astrologer and told her that I will hurt my leg. Which it did happened and my right leg got fractured. So I am a bit confuse 🤔 I believe these are all superstitious (no offense) whereas in the meantime the way they predict things are hard not to believe. "Sorry for the long post"

SunnyYDong

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I personally don't really believe in it, as I think it's mostly vague psychological readings and probability guess work. On the other hand, if someone find interest/comfort in astrology I have no problem with that, if it's not been actively used as a scam I don't think it really hurts anyone.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't, and I believe many dedicated to it are seeking to scam vulnerable people, that's something disgusting to do. Personally I've always found it pretty fascinating and it'd be cool if it were true

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I do believe in it and Im absolutely fascinated by both the western system and vedic system of astrology.

Right now for instance if you find things aren't working out for you and some of your plans dont pan out , thats the mercury retrograde working on you . If your mind feels cloudy and you have bouts of confusion its the same deal , mercury .

Some people experienced their lives being shaken up from last month, especially relationships , that was Mars energy doing his thing .

Astrology is simply not about just your sun sign , your moon sign , rising , midhaven , ascendant and other planets are needed to paint a full picture .

bobxbob

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I don't believe in it. How celestial bodies can determine what kind of day I am going to have.
A friend of mine from an Eastern culture went through astrologers for his daughters wedding (part of their culture). Astrologers would advice whether they the couple are suited or not and when they should get married. They followed the astrologers advice and got married and then divorced after a couple of years. His daughter then met someone and they got married (no consultation with astrologers) and have been happily married for over 10 years.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I don't. But I do believe there's *something* out there.

My mom told me that once upon a time, she went with a bunch of relatives to rent a mansion of sorts, and one of my relatives was actually expecting. An aunt of mine said that someone was gonna have twins, but said relative didn't give birth to twins. Fast forward many years later, I'm a twin.

Also bunch of other stories like how she's a walking metal detector and how she found a couple hundred ringgit in a bag tossed at the side of the road(presumably trash).

Do with that what you will. I will say, it's fun to believe.