• Did you know you can also get SB Cash by reviewing your smartphone? Check out this section: Smartphones, select your Brand and start a new thread into "Smartphone Reviews" section. The longer and more detailed your review is, the higher the SB Cash reward is!

Do you have a guilty pleasure game?

se20299

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Xiaomi Redmi 7
Country
United States of America
My guilty pleasure is any MDickie game, because they are mostly train wrecks, but for some reason I legitimately enjoy them.

A

Ad Manager

Eriserato

Novice Lv. 1
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
Mine would probably be Hatoful Boyfriend and the Nancy Drew adventure game series. Hatoful Boyfriend because people just think of it as "that pigeon dating sim" but 1) you do not sex pigeons lol and 2) the true ending turns into a crazy murder mystery species war thing that is very entertaining (and sad). Nancy Drew because I feel like people might think they're silly and juvenile but I like adventure puzzle games and these usually have decent stories and good puzzles.

Also I googled "Mdickie games" and...I could see how they can be considered trainwrecks lol.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.