Do You Have / Are You Planning To Get A Tattoo?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,111 happy users since 2014.
Register

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
The title of this thread says it all. Lol.

Do you have a tattoo or are you planning on getting one?

If so, feel free to share pics below of what you have or what you're planning to get and where.

I myself have three tattoos, one of which I'm not too proud of. Haha. First is on my right shoulder/bicep, second is on my left forearm and the third is placed on my stomach/bellybutton area. Try to guess which is the one I'm not too proud of. :lol:

pixlr_20180809162501450.jpg

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
The cat! 😂😂😂.
I love tattoos but i'm not brave enough to get a permanent one, i usually just use temporary ones so i can change them according to what i like at the time. I saw a picture of a great one though that if one day i get a permanent one i'd like to have something similar but on a smaller scale.
tatuaje-pluma-aves-espalda.jpg

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Haha. Great idea with the temporary tats.

I love that picture! It suits you well Moonbeam, especially if you add a book under the quill. :)

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
:lol: The f#@! @CozPatch, I will never be able to un-see that! But then again....neither will you. :p I have 2, one on each shoulder blade, a unicorn and a flower that looks like a jellyfish blob. Ya, I was upset about that one but most the time I forget I have them. I don't have pics. :(

Last edited:

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
No need to be sorry Yoda, description was good enough. :)

I know how you feel about the flower jellyfish blob. Parts of my shoulder tattoo are slowly turning that way. Lol.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
... I edited that word out. I really need to stop that, don't i? I'll make a conscious effort this week to take that word out of my vocabulary, or replace it with "sorry, not sorry!" haha

My flower was that way the day I got it and I was furious. I saw a lady on the street who had it, I asked her where she got it and who the tattoo artist was? She said 'he's right down the street, I'll go with you'. So we both went in, the guy was there, I said I want it, he said 'sure no problem'. Wrong! It didn't look anything like hers! Not even close. :eek:

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Good, glad to hear it. If I see you using that word this week, I'll apply warning points to your account. 😈 Hehe.

Damn! I hope you let him know exactly how you felt and refused to pay, or at the very least got a huge discount. 😱

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Oh wow! Sorry the flower didn't turn out ok! But on the other hand -shoulder in this case, ha!😛- -not sorry about the terrible pun😂- a unicorn tattoo sounds awesome! 😍

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@CozPatch Challenge accepted!

No and no, I paid full price and walked out. I was young and it was a small town...word of mouth can be the best advertisement and also the worst. I made sure I advertised for him. *wink*
Post automatically merged:

Oh wow! Sorry the flower didn't turn out ok! But on the other hand -shoulder in this case, ha!😛- -not sorry about the terrible pun😂- a unicorn tattoo sounds awesome! 😍
LOL I see what you did there. hehehe

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
SpankyMia, love the angel on your thigh.

Side question... Is there a cat in the second picture or do you actually have a tail? Haha.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I don't have any yet, but I want to get the Triforce on my wrist where both Link and zelda have it. I grew up on the Legend of Zelda games, and there are so many beautiful lessons in the game.

I'd also like to get the Cordelia Cross moons that in have as my profile pic.

Wred

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have a compass between my shoulder blades.. unfortunately the guy who did it made a mistake (nothing glaring, like mixing up North and South, but some messy linework).

So, sidebar: Does anyone know if it's better to get a cover up tattoo directly over the original ink, or is it better to get laser removal to lighten or remove the tattoo first?

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Hi Wred,
It depends on the current state of the tattoo.

If it's thick black lines with lots of dark shading, a cover-up will end up being really dark and almost illegible in some cases.

On the other hand it will take many costly and uncomfortable laser removal treatments to remove.

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was planning to get a tattoo this was the style i was choice from since i was a big fan of skyrim

I will get all of this in my lower back / upper bavk / lower abdomen and in my chest also in my face if possible.